Friday the 13th Weekend Plans

No ... what an awesome thing to happen to a boy ! :twisted::p:D8)8)8)8)
It was, at once, life-affirming and incredibly frightening :lol:

I thought I was imagining things, until the missus came back from hanging out with her friend halfway across the club and said they both noticed it too... Grace was seriously checking me out!

It was, at once, life-affirming and incredibly frightening :lol:

I thought I was imagining things, until the missus came back from hanging out with her friend halfway across the club and said they both noticed it too... Grace was seriously checking me out!

I can think of few more exciting women to have a sexual encounter with than our Grace :lol:

Missus or no missus !!!

I can think of few more exciting women to have a sexual encounter with than our Grace :lol: ...

wrnouv.png
:p
?

Today

Go into town, get a few things for holiday and euros. Then work 12-9.

Saturday

Work 8-12 and then pack. Leave for the airport, flights about 10pm.

Sunday

Land at like 1am? Check in and either fall asleep or go out?

Today

Go into town, get a few things for holiday and euros. Then work 12-9.

Saturday

Work 8-12 and then pack. Leave for the airport, flights about 10pm.

Sunday

Land at like 1am? Check in and either fall asleep or go out?
All very nice, but what has it got to do with our Gracie? ;)

Friday - sell bar crawl tickets to 18 year old idiots 1-5, 5-12 sell normal club tickets to similar idiots, maybe go superrmarxte if I finish early enough
Saturday - be painted like an idiot for zoo, pr for 6 hours then go for free (not a clue whose on but havent been yet this season so may do it!)
Sunday - sun day I hope (ive lost all of my tan atm!) maybe space if I can find another idiot who aint working evenings! Bora bora in the day
Monday - day trip to the north side of the island in a convertible, way too excited!! :) tapas and sea food have been promised...any suggestions?

Wow - looks GREAT ! ... and Grace Jones being a slave to the rhythm in a wacky outfit whilst keeping that hula hoop going is enough to make me weak at the knees 8)

AND Based on that performance - I went out and bought one that weekend - I am now the proud owner of a waist that is 2" less than pre-Jubilee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 mins every few hours - 15-20 mins a day in total - it knacks but its worth it!

I had to by a belt to keep my jeans up 8)

AND Based on that performance - I went out and bought one that weekend - I am now the proud owner of a waist that is 2" less than pre-Jubilee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 mins every few hours - 15-20 mins a day in total - it knacks but its worth it!

I had to by a belt to keep my jeans up 8)

:twisted::twisted::p:p:p:p:twisted::twisted: .. 8) .. I still can't believe she's in her 60s - an absolute inspiration:!:

What happened after the armed police busted your pad? Did you get to the bottom of the raid?

My ex flatmate is dealing with it. He was in the flat, so it's hit problem to sort ;)
They raided another flat in the area half an hour later. Same number flat, different road name (we were Broom Mills, they were Beckits Mills) and were seen leading someone off.

Not got a leg to stand on, really.

Went to the pub last night and met a bloke from Romford I haven't seen for 15 years was quite weird until the beers were flowing.....this morning I felt rough. Drove 20 miles to airport to discover I'd left my i.d pass at home. Manager said I was to go home and get it ffs I was hoping he'd say take the day off :lol: Sat in Oxford now waiting for my load and Dominos is on the way 8)
Supposed to go to a wedding reception tomorrow not sure I want to, Spanish lesson in the day with the gorgeous Ana and chill out on Sunday dinner at my mums for the whole family.

No, I'm not superstitious :lol:
But I am so excited about this weekend I'm nearly peeing in my pants.

Tonight - bunch of art exhibit openings

Friday - Attending the opening of Time Out Bar (great location, panoramic views of the city) and then a series of 3 Miller Beer parties in a "secret location" with Leftfield (live), Carl Craig, Jamie Jones, Lee Foss and Kraak & Smaak. Gonna be massive! 8)

Saturday - Going to the Midsummer Night's Dream party at some location in the woods outside Moscow. Live performances by Yello (via video link :confused:), Orbital :!:, Jay Shepheard, and Face + Heel, plus DJ sets by Anton Kubikov, Luke VB and Monkey Brothers. 8) A couple thousand people raving in the woods... I expect fun and chaos :lol:

Sunday - Make my way home from the woods, sleep, relax.

Well - how was it ?

sunday - we love with the innervisions gang

Did they smash it ?

Crazy nights at montreux festival.
I AM going this friday. Anita Baker and last minute guest Grace Jones.

Good, Moha ?

Back