Friday the 13th Weekend Plans

Morbyd

No, I'm not superstitious :lol:
But I am so excited about this weekend I'm nearly peeing in my pants.

Tonight - bunch of art exhibit openings

Friday - Attending the opening of Time Out Bar (great location, panoramic views of the city) and then a series of 3 Miller Beer parties in a "secret location" with Leftfield (live), Carl Craig, Jamie Jones, Lee Foss and Kraak & Smaak. Gonna be massive! 8)

Saturday - Going to the Midsummer Night's Dream party at some location in the woods outside Moscow. Live performances by Yello (via video link :confused:), Orbital :!:, Jay Shepheard, and Face + Heel, plus DJ sets by Anton Kubikov, Luke VB and Monkey Brothers. 8) A couple thousand people raving in the woods... I expect fun and chaos :lol:

Sunday - Make my way home from the woods, sleep, relax.

and then a series of 3 Miller Beer parties ......

On first reading, thought you had seen the light and was combining a few 3 miles runs with a few beers:lol::lol:

Fri: Nada

Sat: Ditto

Sun: Eccup 10 (ten mile race round a reservoir and local roads)

Fri: Out with Mr PL for dinner 8)

Sat: trying to think of an excuse not to go out with my mate on Saturday - she can drink for fekkin britain and I know its going to end in tears..... Does that make me a bad person:confused:

Sun: knitting booties for Kofi and the Mrs :D

Friday - avoid massive temptations for a rave in a railway arch with fellow spotlighters as im broke.
Saturday - no plans , may go gym with flatmate if friday proves quiet

sunday - lunch with the young lady's cousin n gf in Richmond i think

No, I'm not superstitious :lol:
But I am so excited about this weekend I'm nearly peeing in my pants.

Tonight - bunch of art exhibit openings

Friday - Attending the opening of Time Out Bar (great location, panoramic views of the city) and then a series of 3 Miller Beer parties in a "secret location" with Leftfield (live), Carl Craig, Jamie Jones, Lee Foss and Kraak & Smaak. Gonna be massive! 8)

Saturday - Going to the Midsummer Night's Dream party at some location in the woods outside Moscow. Live performances by Yello (via video link :confused:), Orbital :!:, Jay Shepheard, and Face + Heel, plus DJ sets by Anton Kubikov, Luke VB and Monkey Brothers. 8) A couple thousand people raving in the woods... I expect fun and chaos :lol:

Sunday - Make my way home from the woods, sleep, relax.

Sounds great ! The parties on in London this weekend are ridiculously good and I am having a great deal of trouble trying to restrain myself ... may fail totally ! Miller beer parties sound fun ... in a meeting about fundraising for Leftfield's next tour as we speak 8)

Sounds great ! The parties on in London this weekend are ridiculously good and I am having a great deal of trouble trying to restrain myself ... may fail totally ! Miller beer parties sound fun ... in a meeting about fundraising for Leftfield's next tour as we speak 8)
Seems like it's ramping up everywhere. Here, the last couple of weekends have been killer and next week looks great as well.

Leftfield are really making the rounds now, aren't they? I just saw them in Brixton in April.

hm...apart of mucho trabajo:

starting from tonight
bit of enter (the el salon bit i think)

friday - bit of get no sleep at la plage and then garnier at pacha!

saturday - sankeys? el row? nothing?

sunday - we love with the innervisions gang

Leftfield are really making the rounds now, aren't they? I just saw them in Brixton in April.

Yes ... new material being written too - the rest of the funding is to launch the new album :p. Will be great returns if sales reach even 20% of their last album.

Crazy nights at montreux festival.
I AM going this friday. Anita Baker and last minute guest Grace Jones.

Soirée FREAK OUT - vendredi 13 juillet

Nile Rodgers présente lui-même la soirée FREAK OUT prévue vendredi 13 juillet 2012 à l'Auditorium Stravinski, à partir de 20h00!
montreuxjazzfestival.com

FREAK OUT! MONTREUX DANCE PARTY

Produced by
NILE RODGERS
&
MARK RONSON

With Special Guest
GRACE JONES

With special performances by
ALISON MOYET
ANITA BAKER
CERRONE
CHIC

Featuring
NILE RODGERS
GREG CERRONE
ELLY JACKSON (LA ROUX)
JOHNNY MARR (THE SMITHS)
MARK RONSON
MARTHA WASH
TAVARES
TAYLOR DAYNE
ULTRA NATÉ

and VERY SPECIAL DJ's
DIMITRI FROM PARIS, SCARLETT ETIENNE, FELIX DA HOUSECAT

Crazy nights at montreux festival.
I AM going this friday. Anita Baker and last minute guest Grace Jones.

Wow - looks GREAT ! ... and Grace Jones being a slave to the rhythm in a wacky outfit whilst keeping that hula hoop going is enough to make me weak at the knees 8)

Wow - looks GREAT ! ... and Grace Jones being a slave to the rhythm in a wacky outfit whilst keeping that hula hoop going is enough to make me weak at the knees 8)
Were you around when I told the story about how she gave me eyes the first time I saw her in concert? True story! :lol:

Sounds great, Moha. Enjoy!

Back