Friday fun: Uncomfortable Plot Summaries

Morbyd

http://www.postmodernbarney.com/2009/04/uncomfortable-plot-summaries/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly fell of my chair laughing at some of these.

Some examples:

ROSEMARY’S BABY: An unplanned pregnancy leads to complications.

W.: Unspeakable disaster afflicts America. Then terrorists attack.

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST
: Mel Gibson fulfills fantasy of showing a Jew beaten to a bloody pulp and killed on-screen.

STAR TREK
: Over-sexed officer routinely places crew in danger.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY: Deranged pedophile big-business industrialist tortures and mutilates young children.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I always KNEW there was something odd about that film.... :lol::lol::lol:

ALIENS: An unplanned pregnancy leads to complications.
:lol:

SCHINDLER’S LIST
: Wealthy industrialist expands not-for-profit ventures.

The list goes on... some are a bit off the mark but others are brilliant

THE GOONIES: Physically abused, retarded man finds love with overweight preteen.

THE GOLDEN COMPASS: Critique of Catholicism upstaged by polar bear fight.

STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE: Religious extremist terrorists destroy government installation, killing thousands.

SOUTHLAND TALES: Traumitized vet destroys universe.

RAMBO III: The United States provides arms, equipment and training to the terrorists behind 9/11.

MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL: British comedy troupe inadvertently creates language lab for nerds.

17 Again

A film about a gay boy living in 1980's London at which point it was illegal to be homosexual and gay under the age of 18. Zac Effron in a tour de force shows his emotional side and displays what it was to be a gay in 1980's London. The end dance and gay orgy shows he is not afraid to break the mould.

8/10 Oscar is in the bag.

17 Again

A film about a gay boy living in 1980's London at which point it was illegal to be homosexual and gay under the age of 18. Zac Effron in a tour de force shows his emotional side and displays what it was to be a gay in 1980's London. The end dance and gay orgy shows he is not afraid to break the mould.

8/10 Oscar is in the bag.

This actually scares me. :cry::cry::cry:

Back