french open

Watched the Swde beat Rafa, he played really well!
My mate has got £50 on Murray to win it at 28/1!
Brave when he placed, looking pretty good now!

As you say Morbyd, Feds best chance to finally win this. Badly want him to win the French, get the monkey off his back.

There was a lot of talk and hot air about Murray beating Fed at the US open last year and he was destroyed. Obviously it's a totally different surface but Fed can win this :)

Could be a brilliant Sunday :)

Unforced errors from Fed was massive in the first two sets:eek:

He's humming like a well tuned engine now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ditto 8)

Obviously Fed is the most succesful, but for greatest i'd go with Sampras or Navratilova 8)
What about Graf?

As much as it hurts to discount my compatriot, I actually think Federer might be better than Sampras. He's got such a good all around game. Sometimes it looks like he's not even exerting himself.

But it's kind of like saying who'd win in a fight - Batman or Superman? :lol:

Federer has taken the game to a new level. Sampras was a great but all round considering all surfaces I think Fed is the greatest.

Some of the tennis Federer has played over the years has been breathtaking. How often has he left commentators virtually speechless at some of the shots he pulls out of nowhere?

He's got such a good all around game. Sometimes it looks like he's not even exerting himself.

I agree. even 2 sets love down, he was a cool cucumber. I was never worried. after Rafa's loss, what shocked me as well was the way Davydenko trounced Verdasco!!!! 2k9 strange year!

Back