Forum help needed, bora bora set up for grabs

Jesus Grego have you not seen the other mix thread?? I wouldn't even dare put a Carl Cox/any real dj mix in and pretend it's me for fear of the spotlight backlash!!

This is a great idea, and I realise i'm being blonde, but I can't for the life of me see where to rate the thread! :oops:

This is a great idea, and I realise i'm being blonde, but I can't for the life of me see where to rate the thread! :oops:

when you click on the thread of a mix in that forum, on the very top right, there is a drop down menu that says rate this thread.

see it??

Grego,

It's still not happening for me. I'm trying to rate the Volka Racho mix thread.

I can see the 'Thread Tools' and 'Search this Thread' drop down menus, but neither of those contain a 'rate this thread.'

Jesus Grego have you not seen the other mix thread?? I wouldn't even dare put a Carl Cox/any real dj mix in and pretend it's me for fear of the spotlight backlash!!

:lol:

could be worth coming out of retirement for, although the last tune i bought was in 2006... :oops:

Grego,

It's still not happening for me. I'm trying to rate the Volka Racho mix thread.

I can see the 'Thread Tools' and 'Search this Thread' drop down menus, but neither of those contain a 'rate this thread.'

hmmmm, is this the same for everyone else.

how has someone voted for naked age's mix then??

Is this open to vote rigging though? I'll bet there is a large increase in people joining the forum over the next couple of months.

No idea. I'm using Firefox, if that makes a difference
The ratings menu shows up at the top of the thread, next to "Thread tools" and "Search this thread"

Is this open to vote rigging though? I'll bet there is a large increase in people joining the forum over the next couple of months.

possibly, i think the best ones will still out though.

if there is any obvious piss taking, then we'll look into it.

Back