Forum help needed, bora bora set up for grabs

I only have 1 cd deck. There may be a slight pause between tracks while I swap cds over but surely that won't matter? Sure no-one will notice anyway.

seriously, if larry levan taught us anything, it was that it was all about the music.

beat matching, mixing in key, scratching, ableton style remixing live, bla bla bla........all about the tunage mate.

seriously, if larry levan taught us anything, it was that it was all about the music.

beat matching, mixing in key, scratching, ableton style remixing live, bla bla bla........all about the tunage mate.

It is my house Grego! Don't you worry about that old bean!:lol:

Im in Ibiza those dates so i will bung together a mix for this. could be fun, Bora Bora Styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well you've obviously got a computer. Time to learn Ableton or Traktor? :p

The only tractor I can use has four wheels, sprays **** out the back and has a fat hairy farmer at the front! :lol:

As much as I would love to be able to mix, i neither have the patience, music, time and i'm mutton jeff and am more likely to have a fit trying to play 2 records together!

Don't worry i'm just going to upload one of them essential mixes into the comp or sing while I change the cd in between chooooooooons! :eek:

I only have 1 cd deck. There may be a slight pause between tracks while I swap cds over but surely that won't matter? Sure no-one will notice anyway.

The only time I actually DJ'd rather than just having my partner in crime do it for, one deck broke down and I had to this. It was on a boat on the Thames so we had no access to spares . Ended up just leaving a an unmixed Hed Kandi Back to Love LP on:lol:

To be fair it was only the second room on the boat we were rammed upstairs. Almost sunk when all the punters rushed to one side to look at David sodding Blane in his perspex box!:lol:

Back