Football Merry Go Round

i bet city fans are loving this.. ex united player and all. there goes that fair play record, too.

Now watch the exodus from the chavs to inter......bye bye essian, drogba, carvaliho, and fat frank...........:lol:
Learn to spell before calling Chelsea "chavs", you chav! :rolleyes:

Unlikely that Essien, Carvalho or Super Frank will go. Drogba is a different story but I think most supporters would be at peace with his departure if we get someone good in his place.

Interesting move for Mourinho. As several pundits have pointed out, he came to Porto and Chelsea when they were hungry for success. Inter is 3x champion of Italy... the only way to go is down domestically. Champions League is the obvious target but Jose himself has stated how the knockout stage is all a bit of a lottery...

Unlikely that Essien, Carvalho or Super Frank will go. Drogba is a different story but I think most supporters would be at peace with his departure if we get someone good in his place.

Interesting move for Mourinho. As several pundits have pointed out, he came to Porto and Chelsea when they were hungry for success. Inter is 3x champion of Italy... the only way to go is down domestically. Champions League is the obvious target but Jose himself has stated how the knockout stage is all a bit of a lottery...

Hopefully Rijkaard will go to you and take Etoo and Ronaldinho with him! (in exchange for £50M or so.. ;) )

Sorry, I must have missed this lesson at school.........."How to spell the names of future foreign football players".

Who cares? You got the gist...........now let's wait and see !:p

drogba's the only one that will go, and i'll be glad to see the back of him.

Smart move by Blackburn if they let Hughes go. Big Sam sitting in the wings waiting, fully recharged and with a big point to prove!!!

Jose to the European Champions!

interesting to see that Mourinho's contract at Inter is only for three years...Fergie to retire in 2011?...make your own conclusions:lol:

I thought they'd already been pretty clear that Carlos was next in line at Old T?

Think that's what whiskey nose would like, all depends on how Sparky does at City and Keane at Sunderland. Fergie would love for one of his protegés to take over.
Couldn't care less either way, hate Manure :evil:

Back