Football merry go round 09/10 season !

weloveliam@space

Johnson to Liverpool 8) Happy with that, nice attacking fullback :lol: Fingers crossed Alonso to Madrid, then Ribery to us 8) (you may laugh, but it could well happen)

Tevez to sign for City today, JT to follow !!?? For 250,000 quid a week JT would seriously have to consider it !! :eek:

And that w***** Owen to Manure :evil: Manure getting rid of their top scorer Ronaldo and also Tevez, and replace with Owen and Valencia, brilliant :lol:

i'm a utd fan and think realisticly they will struggle next year unless they bring in one or two world class players

think liverpool stand a serious chance of challenging for the title this season

be interesting to see where man city come...they could also wrap up a deal for adebayor in the next day or two

Pennant to Real Zaragoza ! :lol:

:lol: Great career move that :lol:

i'm a utd fan and think realisticly they will struggle next year unless they bring in one or two world class players

think liverpool stand a serious chance of challenging for the title this season

agree 100% :lol:

how many strikers do we want?? we need at least 2 defenders!!!

You're gona have problems keeping them all happy, esp Bellamy :lol:

am continually amazed by what little faith Utd fans have... - real pessimism in their ranks - how often does fergie let them down? :rolleyes:

that said, they should have signed a highly technical midfielder for the next CL campaign because they were brutally exposed in that area in the last final....

I still think they will come through in the league, because the pressure on Liverpool not to be overtaken outright as alltime league winners will be enormous and probably greater...

If Torres stays fit this year and we hold on to Alonso we have a chance.

Not 100% on Johnson to be honest because he plays quite high up the park and Kuyt pretty much fills that role now.

He can't be much worse than Finnan and most recently Arbeloa for going missing on crosses though...

Also interested to see how the defence lines up now with Skrtel, Agger & Carragher all pushing for the central positions. Reckon one of them may be pushed out wide to cover for injury prone Aurelio.

Dossena's number 2 shirt has been given to Johnson so he's definitely on his way out...

We need a couple of the fringe players to come through (Lucas, Ngog & Babel, Insua, Voronin etc.) if Rafa isn't in the market for anyone else. Benayoun was much improved in the second half of the season and he may be first choice on the left of midfield.

We won the big games and scored goals last year so a few less draws and maybe......

And that w***** Owen to Manure :evil: Manure getting rid of their top scorer Ronaldo and also Tevez, and replace with Owen and Valencia, brilliant :lol:

Owens medical last week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

owen.jpg

Not 100% on Johnson to be honest because he plays quite high up the park and Kuyt pretty much fills that role now.

He can't be much worse than Finnan and most recently Arbeloa for going missing on crosses though...

Also interested to see how the defence lines up now with Skrtel, Agger & Carragher all pushing for the central positions. Reckon one of them may be pushed out wide to cover for injury prone Aurelio.

We need a couple of the fringe players to come through (Lucas, Ngog & Babel, Insua, Voronin etc.) if Rafa isn't in the market for anyone else. Benayoun was much improved in the second half of the season and he may be first choice on the left of midfield......

I think Johnson will do well, he seems to be eager to prove alot to the doubters, especially with Africa next year. Plus he scored that AMAZING goal last season, and thats what we need, players who can attack from a full back position.

Then to answer your other query, with him running up the lines, Skrtel and Agger will be used for different teams and tactics, Agger loves to go forward also, while Skrtel and Carra can stay back and protect.

I'm quite excited by the coming season, until we lose to Spurs on the first day of the season :rolleyes: :lol:

I also think some fringe players will do ok, its about time Babel pulled his finger out, he is such a talent, he just needs to put some funkin effort into it, ala Kuyt. :spank:

And Lucas, have you seen the picture of the pre season training camp :?: He looks as strong as an ox. :eek: So if alonso does go, with Masch, Gerrard and Lucas, we should be fine. Esp with Kuyt, hopefully an on form Riera, and hopefuly Ribery (I know it seems like i'm dreaming, but ive got a hunch he'll come)

Lucas gives the ball away too much though. Don't doubt his effort, just needs to be more selective on the passes.

Riera blows hot & cold (ooh errrr) and I think Benayoun has a better allround game...

Time will tell. If Alonso goes and the quality isn't coming out of the midifeld, Gerrard will start dropping back to get the ball and we'll struggle...

I was really hoping Barca might land Mascherano but looking unlikely :cry:

We'd much rather let Alonso go than him. Apparently we turnd dow around €50 miil for Masch :eek: from you guys. I think we need to offer better terms though, hes on a paltry 25k a week !!

We also turned down 65mill pounds from man city for Torres, apparently. Stupid money.

Lucas gives the ball away too much though. Don't doubt his effort, just needs to be more selective on the passes.

Riera blows hot & cold (ooh errrr) and I think Benayoun has a better allround game...

Time will tell. If Alonso goes and the quality isn't coming out of the midifeld, Gerrard will start dropping back to get the ball and we'll struggle...

Forgot about Benayoun :spank: Quality little player, just extended his contract. I think Riera will be better in his second season, not bad competition to keep Benayoun on his toes. On his day Riera can get passed anyone, i just hope he has a great season ;)

......not 100% convinced on adebayyor, he's either great or gash, too inconsistent though.

Well you'll soon see, looks like his 25million pound move is more or less done, had his medical, just waiting work permit or summit, quite strange as he was already playing in The UK :confused:

Work permits are only valid for the period of the player's contract (max 5 years).

If the player changes clubs then he must apply for a new permit, even if the potential new club is within the same country.

To gain a permit, the player must be playing competitive fixtures for his country and must have played at least 75% of the country's international fixtures in the 2 years prior to the application.

Work permits are only valid for the period of the player's contract (max 5 years).

If the player changes clubs then he must apply for a new permit, even if the potential new club is within the same country.

To gain a permit, the player must be playing competitive fixtures for his country and must have played at least 75% of the country's international fixtures in the 2 years prior to the application.

You an agent Jam, or did you just C&P that from another site :?: ;)

As hes has already plied his trade in the UK, he should be ok right :?: Or is Manchester different to Landan :confused: :?:

Back