Fomentera in a day??

Well Formentera must have something pretty special, as I have just read that Kate Moss and her new boyfriend are moving there for the summer.....v nice i'm sure!!!!!1

JAMES MC said:
Well Formentera must have something pretty special, as I have just read that Kate Moss and her new boyfriend are moving there for the summer.....v nice i'm sure!!!!!1

Formentera it's been a very popular holiday destiantion for years...

silvia....how would you reccomens i do formentera, as i cannot drive a scooter!!!!

which part of the island should i head for first, I want to spend the day on a nice beach and the evening at the blue bar...so where should i head to?? bearing in mind i don't have trasnport, should i stick to the south??

is there taxis etc???

cheers in advance!!

joseph said:
silvia....how would you reccomens i do formentera, as i cannot drive a scooter!!!!

which part of the island should i head for first, I want to spend the day on a nice beach and the evening at the blue bar...so where should i head to?? bearing in mind i don't have trasnport, should i stick to the south??

is there taxis etc???

cheers in advance!!

I would say hire bicyles or, depending on your budget a car. I wouln't trust in the public transports. Go to Migjorn, the longest beach of the island, I don't know how long it would take but I'm sure not too mutch, Formentera is a tinny vinny island ;) The Blue Bar is sitted in Migjorn, so it's perfect for you.

If you hire a car I strongly reccomend this tour:
- From la Sabina head to es Cap de Barbaria and enjoy the amazing, magic place where the lighthouse is sitted.
- From Cap de Barbaria go to La Mola, if you are lucky you'll see the hippy market in the small village. La Mola is the second lighthouse.
- Then go to Migjorn, put your sarong on the sand and enjoy!

i took a slowboat from san an harbour, 19E = 12 pounds at the time- glass bottom twin hulled catamaran... 2 hours or so, each way> needed a jumper on the way back, but saw some dolphinsm just b4 getting into the harbour again.

at formenteram we went to a small harbour, with a few shops ans roundabout with a compass tower(?).. i walked along the harbour wall, then hit the beaches - oh my (o)(o) !

crifter222 said:
oh my (o)(o) !
you o'rite dude? :lol:

p39.jpg

dregs said:
Yes in The UK

dregs

If I'm not wrong you can drive a scotter (125cc max) with your standar driving licence (after two years of having it), but I think your best option is to email a hire company.

Back