Flyering work?

lee w

I'm just wondering how i would go about finding flyering work on ibiza this summer? and how hard are the jobs to come by?

any help appreciated,

thanks,
Lee

Thats me completely finished Uni for good in May, so we're heading to Ibiza for the season, then working a winter season in a ski resort in France.

Should be a good year :p

NITEFLY said:
easy peasy but i hear there cutting down on using flyerers/flyers

quality :D ,cheers for the information matey,how do u go about getting these sort of jobs though? are they advertised in the ship?

Just be carefull when doing this type of works, my mate done a few nights flyering for the sun sea bar :rolleyes: , they gave the schpeal about trial period,...ended up doing the nights for nothing!!! :eek:

Be warned.

NITEFLY SORRY2BOTHER YA BUT COULD YA GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON GETTING JOB IN IBIZA IT WILL B MY 1ST TIME GOING OVER THERE SO NOT REALLY SURE WHERE 2 START IS IT BEST 2 LIKE GET AN OPEN TICKET N STAY IN HOTEL 4 A WEEK & LOOK FOR WORK OR BEST2GET JOB B4U GO? X

probably the best way yeah,after the week find some accomodation with the other workers,take a couple of grand and look for jobs from the ship inn ;)

A COUPLE OV GRAND WELL I WAS THINKIN OV TAKING LIKE £1500 2FALL BK ON IF ALL GOES2POT :( ASWELL AS TAKING MONEY4THE WEEK 2 KEEP ME GOING TILL I FIND WORK. IM WELL WORRIES COS SEEMS LIKE I AINT GETTIN NOWHERE AND MAY IS NEARLY ERE (KINDA) :(

well im a spend thrift and was out almost every night,think i spent closer to 3k when i was out there,you could probably do it on a grand if your careful.

alll this talk makes wanna go out there for the summer :confused:

You know you wanna ;)

I was just gonna stay here and work again this summer, but I know I'd be sitting about in the afternoon thinking I could be out in Ibiza, so I'm just gonna go for it

Been meaning to do it for the past few years but never got round to it. Finish Uni at the end of May, so a mate and I are just gonna go for it 8).

Shouldnt be too hard to get work, and it sure beats a summer here. May not come back :lol: :lol:

h i have heard it is not 2 hard 2 get work i know it will b diff t benig on holiday but the experience ov it will b fab i cant wait

sexylady said:
A COUPLE OV GRAND WELL I WAS THINKIN OV TAKING LIKE £1500 2FALL BK ON IF ALL GOES2POT :( ASWELL AS TAKING MONEY4THE WEEK 2 KEEP ME GOING TILL I FIND WORK. IM WELL WORRIES COS SEEMS LIKE I AINT GETTIN NOWHERE AND MAY IS NEARLY ERE (KINDA) :(

you really shudn worry so much you'l be fine, i mean ur headin over there and theres gonna be loads of other workers im headin out myself you'l be grand if u wanna chat to me take msn me no worries yeh??

kimmie :D

Back