Flights to Ibiza

any updates on the Ryanair strikes? anyone heard anything? I might be stranded on the 20th or not? who knows?

If it's the Spanish cabin crew strikes, if your flight is cancelled, you will be notified in advance (it seems). That's what happened for the ones around the weekend just gone. Apparently not that many were cancelled.

There is a strike today until the 04th
Apparently all flights to and from UK will still operate

From what I understand there isn't enough of a majority to effect their operation - They did recently announce they had 900 too many pilots :lol:

A ? about Ryanair. I bought bags for the hold when I purchased my flight, but when checking in I was asked again if I wanted bags (you would think the system would reference the fact you already had bags) and I had to pick something, so picked free carry on bag only (because the other choices were all purchases). On my boarding pass , it looks like I only have 1 small bag. Is this right??

A ? about Ryanair. I bought bags for the hold when I purchased my flight, but when checking in I was asked again if I wanted bags (you would think the system would reference the fact you already had bags) and I had to pick something, so picked free carry on bag only (because the other choices were all purchases). On my boarding pass , it looks like I only have 1 small bag. Is this right??

My boarding pass for the 20th says '20kg bag' in the little white section on the bottom of the boarding pass section.

Back