Flights to Ibiza

I would have thought Barcelona or Madrid, Have a good look around , I find some of the big search engine`s don`t cover the smaller companies, ie, according to 1 , there is no way for me to get to England in less than 2 stops or under about £450, I can do it in 1 stop for about €160, May also be worth contacting a travel agent here, I use the foreign office, very good ,
Have a good one
Tim

ryanair start flights from east midlands on the 31s of march.not sure how many times a week as of yet.or for how long it goes on for all year or just summer months.but at least we have another option to get to ibiza.

Ryanair are starting 3 flights a week from both East mid`s and Liverpool from March 31`st, Tue, Thurs & Sat from EMA, Mon, Wed & Fri, LPL, Stanstead is all year round, Tue, Thur & Sat.

Have a good one
Tim

Which airline is flying from Rome to Ibiza? Last year I think Air one was flying to Ibiza!
But this year I have don't know. Is there anybody who can help me?

Easyjet have released some of their summer (to june 30th) 2010 flights now, I'm booked up already for an early June trip :) (£48 return inc taxes)

Ryanair

Ryanair is offering a full programme of flights to ibiza this year starting on 27th march, best place to find the best deal is by using the search engine www.skyscanner.net if you put united kingdom to ibiza and tick the box for search all month it will show you cheaest airport to travel from and prices for full month, it will price compare all different airlines...

I've just noticed that Ryanair are flying 5 times a week in the summer, good times to.
Regards
Peter

Did anyone try out the Norwegian flights from Gatwick this year ? They seem to have established a significant base there and are running direct flights to all sorts of places including Barcelona and the Canaries too. Fares at silly prices like £15 here & there & about £15 for a checked bag each way.

yep, I did, can't remember too much but I was hand luggage only and still had to check in at the airport rather than online. The plane was new and from memory, it was a good flight.
Not much help but it was a while ago!

BA are doing more flights each week through the winter, up to three flights per week some weeks.

Great for Londoners and Essex/Kent-dwellers but LCY is very inaccessible for everyone else. Even from somewhere as close as say Oxfordshire or Warwickshire. Especially 6am flights ! May as well not be direct flights for most of UK. Changing stations and taking on tubes etc. makes getting there on public transport from outside London next to impossible, and getting there by road is a nightmare at the best of times. All in all it's easier, cheaper and likely less stress to go via Barcelona or Madrid from a bigger airport.

Back