Flight Attendents

Tycoon said:
Worst: Any U.S. airline.

Agreed! :evil:
We had a hell of flight on our way back from NY last easter. I had a healthy boyfriend in JFK and a ill boyfriend when we arrived home. The most annoying thing is that you pay a big amount of money and you feel like flying with a low cost airline :rolleyes:

silvia said:
you pay a big amount of money and you feel like flying with a low cost airline :rolleyes:
Exactly. We had to pay for beer and wine on an intercontinental flight. And we had to pay for food... yes... food! on our connecting flight.

Tip: When flying Delta in the future, try to get on a codeshare flight with Air France: drinks, even champagne, vodka, cognac,etc., are free in economy class and the meals are decent (for airline food).
Can you imagine the surprise on a French man's face when he buys an Air France ticket only to discover he is on Delta and has to PAY for his wine? Mon dieu!

I flew with American Airlines to NYC.

never again. service was shite, the air was VERY dry.

cap it off, the flight was overbooked on the way back and they expected everyone to accept it!

defo paying extra next time to fly BA or Virgin.

Tycoon said:
Finally an interesting topic.
By far the best: Aerolineas Argentinas. The stewardesses wear the shortest of skirts and when they bend down to reach the lower ends of the service carts you can catch some nice peeks (similar to the stairway at L'Elephant leading up to the rooftop terrace!).
A while back, the magazine Wallpaper said the most beautiful women (passengers and flight attendants) to be found on any flight anywhere is the Aerolineas Argentinas flight from Buenos Aires to Sydney and v.v.
Air France on occasion has some real stunners - and they are so classy!
Biggest disappointment: Varig Brazilian Airlines.
Worst: Any U.S. airline.

1) I am so flying Aerolineas Argentinas when I do my Buenos Aires to Sydney tour!

2) I hate US Airlines! On an American Airlines flight from London to NY last year we had some real backwards a** country bumpkins on board. When I asked the inbred flight attendant what kind of beef they were serving, the b**** said, "I dunno, cow beef?" :eek: Then they served rubber pizza, the type we would get in grade school! It was so not worth the price of the ticket.

3) On British Airways in 2003 there was a male flight attendant named Shaka Khan. For the entire flight it was all I could do to keep from singing, "Shaka Khan, let me rock you, let me rock you, Shaka Khan!" Best nametag in the flight industry.

Worst airlines definately any US one :evil: I've been on US airways, Delta, and American and they were all awful for service and comfort.

As for best flight attendants....

UK airlines def Virgin and BA. Ba's new uniforms are really nice and they have some fitties working for them. Good friend of mine used to work as senior flight attendant on BA, left for a year to persue a singing carrear then joined virgin....when i see her out with her old BA mates or current virgin ones they are all LOVELY 8) :D

Singapore airlines and Emirates have the lovliest of foreign airlines i think....mmmmm :D

header.jpg

Never flown them... but some day!! :D

Morbyd said:
fergie19 said:
Emirates used to have some gorgeous girls to 8)
good news :D Flying them in 3.5 weeks 8)

I use to date one of the girls UAE airlines..
if you see a tall korean girl which looks like a model! its her! 8)

but I have seen some hotties on singapore airlines, and cathy pacific

there will always be one lurking on the plane which would make you love to join MILEHIGHCLUB with hahaaha

the former.

:lol:

must say, everytime i flown with virgin ive always arrived in a reasonable state. unlike my one and only journey with a rival American Airlines.

Yeah, these posts are fine, but theres always a distinct lack of photo's to go with them!

So, is there any particulair body language (apart from the obvious male body language) that horny stewardesses look for? Do they give out particular signs if they fancy a quick knee-trembler in the galley? Is there even a place on a plane called a galley? :eek: : :lol:

Questions begging to be answered princesses of the sky! And get the photo's up!!!

Back