Flight Attendents

The best looking crew I've ever seen was, surprisingly enough, on an Austrian Airlines flight. 1996. Washington-Vienna-Almaty.

fergie19 said:
We are talking the late 80's though, but I'm still sure their all still as hot :lol: ;)

Oh please, they're grandmothers by now!

No one shaggable on the flights themselves but Lufthansa's crew loved getting the passengers drunk. The red wine and cognac were free and boy they loved coming back with the refills! Spanair were bleh - not bad looking but personality wise they were one mug short of a pitcher.

Paris400 said:
No one shaggable on the flights themselves but Lufthansa's crew loved getting the passengers drunk. The red wine and cognac were free and boy they loved coming back with the refills!
Try taking a Russian charter flight. They always almost end up as a contest for "who's going to get sick enough to force an emergency landing?". Flight attendants always complicit in the carnage :lol:

Paris400 said:
No one shaggable on the flights themselves but Lufthansa's crew loved getting the passengers drunk. The red wine and cognac were free and boy they loved coming back with the refills! Spanair were bleh - not bad looking but personality wise they were one mug short of a pitcher.

:lol: at last a funny american.

fergie19 said:
We are talking the late 80's though, but I'm still sure their all still as hot :lol: ;)

Even at the latest of the 80's Ferg, you would have been 5 or 6! Not sure I trust your judgement at that age :lol:

Finally an interesting topic.
By far the best: Aerolineas Argentinas. The stewardesses wear the shortest of skirts and when they bend down to reach the lower ends of the service carts you can catch some nice peeks (similar to the stairway at L'Elephant leading up to the rooftop terrace!).
A while back, the magazine Wallpaper said the most beautiful women (passengers and flight attendants) to be found on any flight anywhere is the Aerolineas Argentinas flight from Buenos Aires to Sydney and v.v.
Air France on occasion has some real stunners - and they are so classy!
Biggest disappointment: Varig Brazilian Airlines.
Worst: Any U.S. airline.

Back