Five @ Martina

for the opening party, i heard hernan was a little pissed off at the way bosco smashed it out during the warm up set......
maybe he got a bit overexcited with the success of the opening night...
i wasn't there but these kind of things don't need to be said in a public forum...
i wouldn't like to hear this from spotlight if i was mr. bosco...;)

maybe he got a bit overexcited with the success of the opening night...
i wasn't there but these kind of things don't need to be said in a public forum...
i wouldn't like to hear this from spotlight if i was mr. bosco...;)

just for the record, what is said in the forums is individual opinion, regardless of who says it. it is also public too, so each person is free to say what they like within the rules of the forum.

anyway, bosco knows spotlight is behind the event!:D:

see you all there on wednesday.

;)
what i mean is that this is not a personal view and because of the nature of the comment is not right to be said in a public forum.

we don't even know if it's true! :)

it would be better if stella had sent a pm to mr. bosco telling him about it!

;)
what i mean is that this is not a personal view and because of the nature of the comment is not right to be said in a public forum.

we don't even know if it's true! :)

it would be better if stella had sent a pm to mr. bosco telling him about it!

so you are saying that non-personal views are not allowed. that's rubbish, how mcrackin survive, he'd have nothing to say!

so every single comment now has to be verified by a source, the forum lives and breathes by differences of opinion, hearsay, gossip, rumour.

yeah right, i'm sure mr.bosco would have loved to receive a PM questioning his DJ style! c'mon get real!

so you are saying that non-personal views are not allowed. that's rubbish, how mcrackin survive, he'd have nothing to say!

so every single comment now has to be verified by a source, the forum lives and breathes by differences of opinion, hearsay, gossip, rumour.

yeah right, i'm sure mr.bosco would have loved to receive a PM questioning his DJ style! c'mon get real!
mcrackin ALWAYS has a source.

so he would feel nicer to see this posted on a forum?!

i can't get more real than this!:lol:

mcrackin ALWAYS has a source.

so he would feel nicer to see this posted on a forum?!

i can't get more real than this!:lol:

but he rarely reveals them, thats my point.

not really, but the same could be said about any single person on the planet who gets commented upon on here. are we not allowed to criticise DJs now??

so long as the night is going well, i'm sure bosco is a big enough boy to take any comments on here with a smile.

... 4th week in how's it travel'n ? c'mon guys on the island can we have a review pleeze, gonna b headin down there regardless, really excited to see who theyve got lined up for september and catchin MR BOSCO 8)

Back