Five @ Martina

Will you be going for that, or just too busy in July ?

the legend that is francois K playing in seedy old hotel disco in playa d'en bossa!! are you joking? i wouldn't miss it for the world!! :lol:

plus, it takes me 10 minutes to walk home. are you buying mrs H?;)

the legend that is francois K playing in seedy old hotel disco in playa d'en bossa!! are you joking? i wouldn't miss it for the world!! :lol:

plus, it takes me 10 minutes to walk home. are you buying mrs H?;)

Deal - see you there, if not before :lol:

cant believe it, im staying in the garbi and francois k on our last night. amazing. really looking forward to checking out the new club

cant believe it, im staying in the garbi and francois k on our last night. amazing. really looking forward to checking out the new club

you are lucky. francois k. is the man- i've seen him dozens of times, he never, ever disappoints- imo, one of the real legends out there - even though he's here in new york weekly i would love to see him in ibiza...congrats Martina on some really interesting bookings, the whole line-up looks good- should be an interesting season.

CARTEL_17junio.jpg

is there any news on admission prices for 5ive at martina then, im staying in the garbi so will this give reduced or free admision ?

Would be good if someone can give a report tomorow of tonights opening. And to inform us if Hernan actually plays (or unexpectadley misses his flight :lol:) 8)

This could be Ibiza's (not so) hidden gem this season, will be interesting to see how it pans !!

Think i'm gona head over next wednesday for Funkagenda (cant see much other choice tbh for next wednesday???). Then hopfully eat my humble pie :oops:

Will anyone else be there :?:

Won't be there but that Funkagenda boy rocked it one night out here a couple of weeks ago. Should be a good night if they get a crowd 8)

Won't be there but that Funkagenda boy rocked it one night out here a couple of weeks ago. Should be a good night if they get a crowd 8)

Been hearing really good things about him recently. Apparently he had pacha rocking on monday, and the wednesday before, so that saying something :lol: Not much competition for next wednesday, unless i'm missing something :confused: So it'll be the perfect chance to see what five@Martina is like.

for the opening party, i heard hernan was a little pissed off at the way bosco smashed it out during the warm up set......

Back