First Timers. ADVICE needed!

B

boinger

Hi Everyone,
My girlfriend and I are going to San Antonio for the first time in 3 weeks, and would like a bit of advice on which clubs to visit and also what kind of clothes to wear(especially the missus!) :D
Also, are there many people wearing football shirts to clubs, or is this a no go?
We are really looking forward to our clubbin holiday experience and would like as much advice as possible.

Thanx.

Dont worry so much

Forget wot to wear, anything goes. just be yourself ang go to have the best time possible. Most of the clubs are the dogz b*l*o*ks. You will find this out when u get there. :p
Trust me mate stop worrying and start looking foward to the best clubbing experience of ur life :twisted:

So what you are saying...

Is that we can wear shorts, sandels, etc? I am comming for 4 days in July and do not want to over pack with club clothes if I don't have to. I am running with the Bulls privious to Ibiza and will need to pack light for each place.

Just like Ashmo said: be yourself
But i wouldnt absolutly wear footballshirts. U wont get in Eden for example if you wear a footballshirt.
if u feel sexy, then u are. dont mind. just have a good time

regrettable fact:
you can probably get into a club wearing an italian, french, brazilian stylee top but not an england one

boinger said:
Hi Everyone,
My girlfriend and I are going to San Antonio for the first time in 3 weeks, and would like a bit of advice on which clubs to visit and also what kind of clothes to wear(especially the missus!) :D
Also, are there many people wearing football shirts to clubs, or is this a no go?
We are really looking forward to our clubbin holiday experience and would like as much advice as possible.

Thanx.

If you're wearing a football shirt, stick to San Antonio - you'll fit in well!

Got back a couple of weeks ago and i can tell you from first hand experience that you can NOT get into Eden with shorts on....no beachwear seems to be a big policy at all the clubs, 3 quarter length trousers seemt o be fine, but wouldnt risk shor5ts in any of the main clubs, although fine in the West End clubs :)

funkster said:
If you're wearing a football shirt, stick to San Antonio - you'll fit in well!

Ummmmm only if your planning to waste your night in the west end! trust mate anything goes but most ppl tend to either wear T shirts or shirts and combats, jeans or trousers and mainly trainers. for girls, anything goes really ;)

last year ive been to eden and amnesia with shorts. absolutely no problem. maybe the dresscode is harder this year!?

Some of the blokes i was with on hol last week went to eden with shorts on, and in the west end there were loads of ppl with football shirts on and shorts!! Every1 wears anything out there so i wouldnt worry about it!

My god, this reminds me why I stay the f**k away from San An!

All this dress stuff

Most info seems to be there on dress code...just wondering if theres any probs with trackkies?? Would they object to my yellow trackkies or any other types like adidas??

Any help would be appreciated :)

Surely when you go to a club with or without a partner, you would want to feel as sexy as possible.
;)
Football shirts are exactly that - for football. :rolleyes:

This is clubbing, the place for beautiful people, and if you feel beautiful, then you are. :p

Dress up as much as you can and enjoy the music, the atmosphere and the people, party like it's the last party you'll ever be at and I GUARUNTEE you, you will have the time of your life. :lol:

I would also advise you to try and see more of the island, get on a bus or hire a car and explore this beautiful island, it has a LOT more to offer than you think....so get out there and see the WHOLE IBIZA 8)

HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME ! ! ! !

Hi Dan,
At the moment I live in Terenure, but lived in city centre for two years.
So you're off to the Island soon. That's the same time as I went last year, stayed in Solbay Apartment, I met a few Irish folk, but have absolutley NO idea of their names.

I've bumped into them at the odd gig, like Mauro Picotto.

Will this be your first time?

yeah first time, im stayin in the bossamar apartments, nothin flash but somewhere to get changed! ;) :lol:

sounds good, just take on board those tips and you will have a brilliant time.

Don't go mad drinking early on, there are a LOT of late bars so there's no need to get hammered by 12 midnight.....

Football shirts? Shorts? Would you wear a f*ckin football top and shorts out clubbing in Britain? If you wish to dress like a european tourist, stay in Playa Den Bossa! Are you thinking of taking Speedos?

Make an effort and leave those Ben Sherman, Timberlands, Football shirts and joke T-Shirts at home. As for your girlfriend, anything sexy. The skimpier the better.

il do my best to take that on board, but im not sure i can restrain myself :p :p :p

LAST ONE TO THE BAR IS A BAG OF RAAATTTTTTSS :!:

cheer for your help
dan

Well said Dirk, where did people get the idea that wearing a footbal shirt was cool anyway (other than on a football pitch).

There's no need to advertise who you support or where you come from, as people will talk to you anyway, if you just make the effort.

No-one is interested in who you support, but what you are like as person. If you want people to think you're a hooligan, then wear a football shirt.

What do you want people to think of you?

Back