First Timers. ADVICE needed!

Hi to all!
in ibiza club they don't give a shit if u r bad dressed ,remember all they want is your money.I 've always been to this famous club with swimming stuff a thing that i don't advice . i'm sure they sell more tickets thant the club can fill.See the privilege i have the feeling to attend to a football match (soccer)
i advice u people not to go to the privilege just for one reason not any place to dance.

Please!! Football shirts may be OK but I dont think people realise how cheap and sh1t they look wearing stuff like that. You want to look good in places like ibiza for obvious reasons and football shirts do u no favours in that area!!

boinger said:
Hi Everyone,
My girlfriend and I are going to San Antonio for the first time in 3 weeks, and would like a bit of advice on which clubs to visit and also what kind of clothes to wear(especially the missus!) :D
Also, are there many people wearing football shirts to clubs, or is this a no go?
We are really looking forward to our clubbin holiday experience and would like as much advice as possible.

Thanx.

Reade this for those of you wanting to wear football shirts..

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19438&highlight=footall+shirts

Should give you a heads up and .....

I killed my b-friend the other day, when he caught me deep in thought and asked me what i was thinking about.........."What i will be wearing at Space," i awnsered him. I go for sexy toppies, little skirts, and light low waisted jeans, and he usually wears linnen pants and short sleeved or sleeveless t-shirts or shirts. I love when people make an effort to look sexy, its what going out on Ibiza is all about.

:D

Back