First timer questions - recommendations welcome

Got a few more questions, we're away on Tuesday so massively excited now

I've read on here that it's often cheaper on the door at DC10 than on here/buying on RA or at least the same, so will I hold back on tickets for there then? Is there a ticket and non-ticket queue?

Also for ANTS on Saturday, I've noticed you can't buy standard tickets on here, just tables... does this mean standard tix are sold out or just the allocation for this site? Would get a table but I'm presuming they're out of my pricing range. Got a few mates working out there if this makes a difference to us being able to get a ticket haha.

Lastly, we're staying in Figueretas so if anyone knows any decent food places nearby which aren't too expensive please recommend!

Cheers

It was a different story when the Hells Angels were involved with the door at DC10. About 4/5 of them was all that was required! Granted it was a bit different in the days when it kicked off at 9am but you wouldn't mess with these fellas.

Not sure if they are still involved nowadays but years ago I ended up at a party with a bunch of them after DC10 and f*** me, these fellas knew how you enjoy themselves! One of those ones you leave and are just grateful to come out alive!:rolleyes: The joys of youth and all that......

I could use some help too guys..

I'll be going to Mambo/Blue Marlin before House of Madness @ Amnesia on Sunday Aug 14th
BIG @ Ushuaia on Monday Aug 15th

But I have no idea what to do on my last day on the island Aug 16th... :confused:

I was thinking maybe about Ocean Beach for the day :?: is it worth it though on Tuesdays ?

But no clue what to do for a big night out !! considering that i'm more into house and not techno..

You do know that Blue Marlin and Mambo are quite a way from each other, but you are doing these on the same day as Amnesia?

I could use some help too guys..

I'll be going to Mambo/Blue Marlin before House of Madness @ Amnesia on Sunday Aug 14th
BIG @ Ushuaia on Monday Aug 15th

But I have no idea what to do on my last day on the island Aug 16th... :confused:

I was thinking maybe about Ocean Beach for the day :?: is it worth it though on Tuesdays ?

But no clue what to do for a big night out !! considering that i'm more into house and not techno..
Together at amnesia on terrace do u on a tuesday. More or less a defected line up in everything but name

Together at amnesia on terrace do u on a tuesday. More or less a defected line up in everything but name

Seconded. For one, Amnesia always seems like the right place for a last night out. And if you're at all into the drum-and-bass side of things, the Together main room lineup of Chase & Status + Sub Focus + Pendulum seems pretty great to me.

1. Keern ‏@KieranLumsden67 1. Aug.
    Keern hat The Scottish Sun retweetet

No f***ing way hahahaha hahahahaha

2. CoxtdMvXEAAdiII.jpg

The Scottish Sun @ScottishSun
    'Don't look. Don't talk. Don't t touch': Girl issues boyfriend with rules before holiday http://thesun.uk/6014BL4QE

CotmKPXUMAIxaBI.jpg

CotmKPWVMAAUg9K.jpg

CotmKPjUkAAxadw.jpg

Keern @KieranLumsden67
    Whitneys took psychoness to a new level
    1f602.png
    1f602.png

it's too tempting just to see if you could break all 10.

So true! I've never wanted a tattoo (other that one time after too much wine in Sitges ;) ) but I'd be sorely tempted to get one if I were on the receiving end of those rules.

You can see in his eyes he's got no chance. He failed hard I bet.

Haha! And I'm sure for the best.

To be fair I bet she is a keeper - just not what you want when your 18!

I dunno -- is that much control what you really want at any age? I've been in my relationship for more than 18 years, and I'll still break most of those rules (or the equivalent) over a week in Ibiza. :D

I dunno -- is that much control what you really want at any age? I've been in my relationship for more than 18 years, and I'll still break most of those rules (or the equivalent) over a week in Ibiza. :D
I was thinking she would probably grow out of it but after a little more thought, it's clearly a big red warning sign saying "RUN!"

Back