First Time in IBIZA..What to do?

D

Deleted member 51382

Hi, I am a solo traveller and I am coming to Ibiza on the 29th May night and leaving on 1st June morning. So I have 2 full days to explore Ibiza (I know it's not enough). But I am confused about what to do in that 2 days. Can anyone please guide me about Boat party, Clubbing, Beaches to visit, or another thing to do. Thanks in Advance.

You'll probably want to get in a sunset, and since its your first time thats probably gonna be Cafe Del Mar. Its on the West Coast in San Antonio, if you are staying over there you'll find it no probs but if coming from the east of the island you can get a bus to San An for a few euros and possibly come home via either Amnesia or Privilege for a bit of club action depending on your tastes.

I'd also make a point of exploring Unesco World Heritage site Dalt Vila and La Marina in Eivissa (Ibiza town) during one of the days). But you may prefer to do a boat party if thats more your bag.

Hey Ashwin. 2 days is very "short" - probably the "newbie" section on the spotlight homepage helps you - connected to your preferences?

I do agree for cafe del mar sunset & Dalt vila.
Add a go to Cala de hort Es vedra (add a lunch to el carmen as closed by) if u want ur pic of Ibiza symbol=>taxi (30€ min from ibz town or San an for single trip) as no buses to go there, look for mates if u want to split the cost, unless having a car.
Sounds cliché but i always have a go there even staying a few mn for a pic if not having time for a sunset.

if u r in pbd, u can add sa trinxa , not so far by bus
i don't have any recommandations for parties as there are so much to do :D unless u r into House Music Glitterbox at hi for sure.

Hi Ashwin - it all depends on your personal musical tastes and other preferences, but if I were you I would be doing the following

Sunday - Dinner at La Bodega in Ibiza Town (personally one of my favorite places for Tapas in the world) and then onto Pacha for Solomun+1.

Monday - Daytime I would chill out at Ses Salinas or Cala Comte beach before watching the sunset at Cafe Del Mar. It is a tourist trap now, but still something everyone should experience once. For dinner I would recommend Can Pilot and then if you fancy heading out you have the options of Circoloco at DC10 or Pyramid Mondays at Amnesia.

I am planning to stay at Ibiza town.

Okay, so as above Dalt Vila is a must. La Bodega is a sound choice for food, as perry points out.

I'm biased, but I think Cocoon at Pacha on Wednesday 30th should be a night you shouldn't miss. Depends on your taste in music though.

if he is not into Techno ,Cocoon will be a very bad choice. i ve talked to some people along my 2 cocoon night last year (the one with Set Ricardo V. end july & closing, i get bored to hell even i will give a 3rd try closing 17 & i m more willing to see Sven in outdoor than indoor places ).
if i were still in ibz i ll have a go to pacha may 29th with claptone...

Float your boat boat party is a good choice for the other as ibz virgin it may please you but afic cheezy music..except 2-3 boat parties.if u r into EDM all big boats parties may please u :D

Last edited:
I can't see it being too techno heavy on this night with Âme as the guest to be honest. Plenty of beautiful deep house, and I think Sven will definitely follow on more melodic before he goes into tougher territory.

If you are only on Ibiza for 2-days, Cocoon is really the only classic Ibiza party on these dates.

i've done 2 Cocoon last year for 1rst time, things to forget :D such AVB @ privilege among worst clubbing exp in ibz since 99 .
Saw sven in Paris too 3 years ago , to forget :D but its nice at Benimussa Park Km5, Destino or any private villa afterparty,for sure ,but at night? wich pills? :spank:

i've done 2 Cocoon last year for 1rst time, things to forget :D such AVB @ privilege among worst clubbing exp in ibz since 99 .
Saw sven in Paris too 3 years ago , to forget :D but its nice at Benimussa Park Km5, Destino or any private villa afterparty,for sure ,but at night? wich pills? :spank:
Where I can find private villa after party?

Where I can find private villa after party?
If you find 1 mate that will share ur ibz trip it will be the Graal ,focus on basic goals :D
I never heard about ibz virgins on my contacts going in to private villa after in ibz except girls, model one,the one that had shootings in ibz

Is it boat pArty good for solo traveller?

It depends on the person. If you are fairly confident then yes, definitely.

If not are you're a bit shy or can be intimidated then maybe not as you're on there for a few hours with no escape and may not enjoy the experience.

Back