First gig that you went to?

My mate sent me a scooter song he'd hear f*** 2020 and thankfully hadnt hear it till that point haha no have not heard that right said fred song, think i could probably live without hearing it, what was his song im so sexy for me....... goodness knows what he's putting out now

I had abit of a argument with my mate he called scooter a band and i was like no you cant call scooter a band and i looked on Wikipedia and he is called a band

I worked with someone who had seen James, im abit older now and my memory is a little faded, but he said the crowd did something and the security werent happen, but nothing they could do

The first music show I remember was Tommy James and the Shondells at the London Arena in London,Camada in 1966. An amazing concert, except I had to walk the girlfriend home 10 km. because we missed the bus. I never seen her again after that, but I did see Pitbull in 2018 and loved the way the crowd reacted to him.

Moby at Wembley Arena was inadvertently the funniest gig. Running around to happy hardcore like a man possessed before the music suddenly cut dead and he solemnly declared: "Excuse this break in transmission whilst we have a thrash rock moment and curse that man "Fk You George W Bush! Fk You". It might've been a bit much for the loved up couple next to us

Blur came to us on their university tour just before they got big amidst the britpop circus. They were obviously wasted and spent more time abusing us than playing their 1.5 hits. Albarn kept screaming "Middle class wankers" but it wasn't clear who it was aimed at. Overrated & overhyped imo. The real excitement that summer didn't come from indie landfill but sshh don't tell the NME

Not the first and not a proper gig, but still one of the best, Laibach for a 1987 production of the William Shakespeare play Macbeth by Wilfried Minks at Deutsches Schauspielhaus in Hamburg.

The most fun everytime I went was definitely Gwar. Highly recommended!

Not the first and not a proper gig, but still one of the best, Laibach for a 1987 production of the William Shakespeare play Macbeth by Wilfried Minks at Deutsches Schauspielhaus in Hamburg.

The most fun everytime I went was definitely Gwar. Highly recommended!
Laibach, a very interesting group....often misunderstood.

Soul II Soul, Wembley Arena 1990. Awesome! 12 years old.

Next big one was Michael Jackson Dangerous tour 1992 Wembley Stadium. Mind blowing!!

I had to do a bit of Googling to clarify dates but my first gig was Scottish rockers Gun in February 1990 at the Astoria in London as a 16 year old which I remember left me with a sore neck at school the following day and was followed by the a celebration of Nelson Mandela’s release from prison at Wembley Stadium in April 1990 because I was a huge Simple Minds fan at the time

I choose to not answer this, as it will destroy any shred of credibility that I may have remaining around here. In my defence, I was 7 years old and got taken there by my mum and aunt. No, I'm not telling

Back