Films involving/about ibiza

Oh yeh, ive no doubt about that, but im sure with the right people on board it would at least be watchable, but yeah you are right - wonder what happened to it, was a few years back now and there's been a few things of a similar ilk about things like Creation Stories for example.

Watching 'High: confessions of an Ibiza Drugs mule' on BBC iplayer, about the Irish girl who got caught smuggling from Peru in 2013.

She's telling her own story and its been interesting so far about how a holiday turned into wanting to stay and then desperately needing money to keep that lifestyle going...still absolutely stupid decision making of course tho!
I watched part 1 last night on bbc iplayer..shes being well groomed..shame really..

Had a quiet afternoon so thought I’d watch some old Ibiza footage on YouTube. Amazing stuff from 1947 and 1968.

I was thinking of watching this on prime but its not free.
I might watch the weekend and report back.

Attachments

• B2DEC75A-A5C0-40AA-B2D5-373C3EB7F4B9.jpeg
    B2DEC75A-A5C0-40AA-B2D5-373C3EB7F4B9.jpeg
    896 KB · Views: 3
In going through my Netflix history I saw 'White Lines' sitting there. I used it as a search term and the only thing current that turned up was:

1685353159347.png

It's from 2018. Current is certainly the wrong word...

If you have telecinco, there will be a program 20.00-00.15 probably from Ibiza:
Mi casa es la tuya. He live in Ibiza where he did alot in the 80's 90's. Don't know if it something to watch?rsz_20230605_211547.jpg

where he did alot in the 80's 90's
funny-gif-nathan-fillion-castle.gif

If it wasn't because he's the grand nephew of the dictator Franco nobody would've paid attention to that clown!

He just seems like someone who got very lucky. I think he knows it too. Lots of other people who emerged out of the Paris 'Touch' scene are forgotten now. Tbf when talking he doesn't seem as cheesy as his image suggests.

*Nice to hear Culture Beat in background. Tune!

Year 95, zero VIP tables in Ibiza except a little at Pacha! she is proud to be the first to have created the table service at space , amnésia and privilege

Back