Festivals 2012

SGP does look good...another for the list for next year.8)

5 of us went to Melt! festival in germany the other week...it was ****ing amazing (as was the techno train we travelled in/stayed on at the site)...when i get time i will do a big review of the event.

well worth doing, big recommendation from our crowd.

After missing out on Eastern Electrics and not hitting the white isle this year, I have booked SW4 on the Saturday. Sunday has a nice Pete Tong tent, but overall the Saturday is more appealing.

Going Tomorrowland with my girlfriend Thursday.

Can't wait for it, the production looks brilliant. Also the line up is great, if you look a little deeper than the mainstage and videos, you'll see big underground names such as Dice, Hawtin, Vath, Carola etc. The list goes on, plus some really good up and coming DJ's such as Deetron, Dixon, Ame. Really looking forward to it.

I've been to Maxidrom and the Afisha Picnic (both Moscow-based, live-music festivals)

Not sure if there'll be any more but I am very tempted to attend the closing weekend of Kazantip

How was it? Keep considering Secret Garden.

One word AMAZING!!!! I've cancelled my time off for Glasto for this which I never thought would happen and am going back here in 2013 instead.

The site is just beautiful and a manageable size without being too big. The main stage is by a lake where they have a stage in the middle. Saturday night during Orbital they had a massive firework display and then set the lake stage on fire. The big paint fight on the Sunday was fun and so colourful along with yet more fireworks this time with paint in them. Loads going on every corner you turned. People had gone in for fancy dress in a BIG way. Mud wrestling,and dance offs were fun .Didn't really see many bands but loads of dance music and lots of dancing on haybales was done. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and up for a good time. Really really loved it and will be buying my ticket for next year as soon as they go on sale on August 13th.

Back