Festivals 2012

body&soul festival 2 weeks ago8) Electric Picnic in august and John martyn festival in september..

How dis the body and soul festival go?? I might do the Electric Picnic this year
It was great this year.M83,fishgodeep and john talabot were highlights on sunday.Nice crowd of about 4000 keeps it nice and intimate.The venue Ballinlough castle with its walled garden and woods hosting all the small stages and other surprises make for a great festival..8) Bulmers and Beck on tap is a plus. All other festivals in Ireland only do Heni or Bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umming and arring about doing one this year (just received a pass from the Mrs!) - A few mates are doing SGP (though it does little for me) and others are doing Boomtown (that have Arcadia, which I'd love to check out).

Will definitely be going to this...

396070_477489502278367_1203033245_n.jpg

I'm at Secret Garden Party next week with 16 of my fabulous female friends and am massively looking forward to it as I've heard really good things about it.

It had sold out but looks like a lot of people have cancelled as tickets now back on sale.

I'm at Secret Garden Party next week with 16 of my fabulous female friends and am massively looking forward to it as I've heard really good things about it.

It had sold out but looks like a lot of people have cancelled as tickets now back on sale.

How was it? Keep considering Secret Garden.

Back