Brighton Pride (maybe) - September
Summer Rites - September
Bestival - September
Over the Moon Festival - September
Lovespirit - September

Done:
Lovebox
Field Day/Applecart

Not sure I'll being doing any proper weekenders this year - too much other stuff going on

no festivals as such , think i'd rather go on a holiday. might go to Bloc this friday tho if i can get a cheap ticket through some wheeler dealings (above board of course)

Got a busy September, Robder!

I'm still trying to work out what festival to do, as would like to do one this year!

If it were up to me I'd do No.6 festival in Wales but I don't know anyone up for going sadly. :x

Only Love Saves the Day (Brizzle) and Flow (Helsinki) for me this summer as there's no Glasters and all my Dutch girlies are pregnant lol. Dutch festivals as a rule seem to be the best organised and most fun - roll on 2013... :D

going to try get to that one looks great.

Just been looking at the website (won't be around on the dates), but does look good, a bit different from your average festival. Noted the t&c's regarding children under 10. Will only be allowed in if accompanied by an adult aged 30 or older:lol:

Upside: Discerning 30-something music lovers and a brilliant lineup.

Downside: Middle class guardian reader hell with no crusty element.

bugged out weekender (january)
time warp (march)
rockness (june)
bloc (july)
melt!(july)
one of these days festival (december in blackpool)

I'm also doing the above

Looks an intersting proposition getting the other festivals to do the lineups for their respective stages. Plus Blackpool has the makings of a messy weekend:)

I see weatherall is due to play the Saturday night for electric elephant.

Warehouse project on thd Friday night before hand is probably on the cards for us if the lineup is decent, want to check the new WHP location.

If done properly it really does have the making of a good weekender.

Went to the new WHP for the opening, excellent venue albeit similar to a sauna.

Looking forward to their lineups being released, can't be far away now surely.

It's not too bad, I just really struggle in Amnesia for some reason. I think it's where we stand though, by the steps to the right hand side of the DJ booth. No cool air gets down there. Gets a tad bit toasty

Back