Ferry to Ibiza

I was wondering the same thing, I want to know how much time to give myself from the time I get to Barcelona Sants to the time I need to be on the ferry and vice-versa. Anyone know how long it takes to get from the station to the ferry port?

Don't worry jannica, if you use the subway on your way from the station to the harbor it won't take much time.

And XzRzX: all the times I used the trasmediterranea ferry it was right on time, except at Easter, because that's a date when nearly everybody want to leave at the same time. I had no problems in summer.

Don't worry jannica, if you use the subway on your way from the station to the harbor it won't take much time.

And XzRzX: all the times I used the trasmediterranea ferry it was right on time, except at Easter, because that's a date when nearly everybody want to leave at the same time. I had no problems in summer.

did you guys book your tickets on the net ? where do u pick them up and how soon did you reserve? if i reserve now for a date around a month from now how will that be if they give me an early cancellation date?

Back