favourite restaurants

McRackin

Super Moderator
banyan palace is open every day from 8pm to midnight :!:

:arrow: http://www.ibiza-restaurants.com/banyan/

tonight they have their anniversary party:

Banyan_Anivers.jpg

they do a good buffet 'eat all you can' for 17 euros every day at the mo.

The place is supposedly beautiful. Never got to givei t a go last time tho we had reservations. I spoke to soem people who had been there and they said that everything was really nice except the slow service...

· bel sito in san antonio and moskorra in cala de bou (both owned by the people of kumharas) are open every day. moskorra (just next to kumharas) has a 7€ menú del día :!:

· il vaticano in san antonio will open again before christmas (apparently) :!:

· sa gavina in es vivé and el rincón del puerto in ibiza town - info here :!:

bel-sito6.gif

Bon Profit in Ibiza town does great food at a good price, although the venue is nothing special, it always seems busy.

gusto in paseo juan carlos I (between pacha and el divino - just next to wine bar, keeper and pk2) is open from thursday to sunday!! :D

gusto is owned by the people of kasbah!! ;)

review :arrow: here :!:

JT said:
Bon Profit in Ibiza town does great food at a good price, although the venue is nothing special, it always seems busy.

the only restaurant there where they don't need to ask if you want to sit up or downwind of the other customers! (dj biff)

i think our cynical DJ had an overdose of journalistic exageration on that occasion. the plaza del parque does have a lot of 'alternative lifestylers' but there are still plenty of places to enjoy a civilised tipple or bite to eat.
my personal favourites are herry's bar and the hostal del parque.

hostal del parque
15070306-a326-01800200-.jpg

and again
15069893-1b31-01800200-.jpg

here's sa botiga on av. ignacio wallis in town. i took this last night just after work whilst having a nice big glass of red wine.
27404103-bfe9-01F10200-.jpg

i also happen to know that our spotlight photographer mackie rather likes sa botiga, and coincidentally, just across the road is another of our hang outs, 'es cafeto'

ps sa botiga does a great menu del dia for 12 euros

JT said:
Bon Profit in Ibiza town does great food at a good price
bon profit is owned by the same people that own san juan (c. guillem de montgrí) - one of the cheapest restaurants in ibiza town!! :eek:

apparently can costa (c. de sa creu) is also very cheap!! :eek:

stephen said:
i think our cynical DJ had an overdose of journalistic exageration on that occasion
only on that occasion? :lol:

stephen said:
i also happen to know that our spotlight photographer mackie rather likes sa botiga, and coincidentally, just across the road is another of our hang outs, 'es cafeto'
thats right!! ;)

another of my favourites: the recently refurbished es farelló in santa eulalia (road to es cana). we had there a delicious guisado de pescado some weeks ago!! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
didnt we do this topic like....5 times already :eek:

maybe, but unlike some of the other topics which have been done 10 or more times this topic is actually very informative and worthwhile.

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
didnt we do this topic like....5 times already :eek:

maybe, but unlike some of the other topics which have been done 10 or more times this topic is actually very informative and worthwhile.

I agree Robo, i've dined at quite a few restaurants in Ibiza town but am always looking for others to try.

I say make this a sticky!

as I said to my wife on the way home tonight:-
tienes ambre?
que quiero comer?
pollo y jamon en vino tinto she replied
well we've only been studying a week so be kind all of you who can speak Spanish but we are trying :rolleyes:

· restaurante s'oficina in playa d'en bossa opens again on february 6th
· restaurante jockey club in ses salines - pictures here
· restaurante cap d'es falcó in es codolar - pictures here

Tony said:
jamon en vino tinto she replied
hola tony - te gustan los bocadillos de jamón serrano del bar costa? :p

barcostainnen_200x135.jpg

Back