Fast Food

mc donalds

yes there is a mcdonalds, very close to figueretas, and a kentucky and pizza hut in ibiza town 15 min wak..also burger king 5 min walk in playa den bossa :lol:

hillbankdee said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a McDonalds , KFC , Pizza Hut etc far from Figueratas?.

why would you eat at a place that you can eat everyplace else?

i would eat the local food for sure.

Hi there, I must say that I moved to Ibiza four years ago and yesterday i had my first macdonald's in all that time. I honestly can't see why so many of you go for this junk!! give me local cuisine any day!

ive just returned from san an and i found it refreshing that every corner wasnt a multi national fast food outlet! (I didnt do much looking but if there even a McD's IN san an!?)

im not much for spanish food due to the inclusion of so much shell fish, but i found the wide variety of freshly cooked proper meals fantastic.

The best place i found was a Tex Mex place just outside the west end. It was a fantastic meal for not alot of cash!! i would recommend it to ANYONE!!

:D

I think people go to fast food places becouse they think it is easy to order. Not speaking spanish. But to be honest Mac'Ds etc. are normally staffed by younger people who do not speak any english. I find spanish food places are more friendly and speak better english and are more helpful for people trying to speak some spanish. Oh plus the foods better.

food

well on the odd occasion i dont mind a bit of fast food, but here in ibiza when you can get a good steak for nearly the same price as a mc d i dont see the point..and i def agree with the point of the older people in the spanish restaurants being more friendly xxxx then again after 10 pints you cant beat a kebab:lol:

i love a good slap up in a nice spanish restaraunt but you cant beat King Doner!!!:lol:

The reason I posted was because I have 2 children who are very picky eaters and if there is a McDs I know at least they will not go hungry for the week.

I prefer to eat the local food, drink the local sangria etc. Would never think about going to McDicks or Kentucky Fried Scrotebag on holiday. Although i have to agree about the kebabs in the West End, total class meat compared to over here and they fill the pitta up instead of just slapping the sweaty meat on top like they do here. :lol:

Sorry Have to say that "Florida Park" in San Antonio bay is in my opinion the only place to get a good kebab, and they're are open 6pm until 4am everyday.

Whereabouts in the Bay is Florida Park, Sue? Wouldnt mind a kebab one of the nights when I'm there :p

Not sure what the place was called, but I had probably the best slice of pepperoni pizza I've ever tasted, from a small kiosk somewhere in one of the back streets in San An town last year. What I can only describe as a slab of pizza, and chips, for around 6-7 euro's, well worth the money.

There's also a place called Bar Tamesis, not far from Hush and Hogans in the West End, does pretty good food ;)

apart from King doner which wins hands down IMO, Marvent next to Charlies bar in Es Cana does the best cheese and salami baguettes at 3am. Or try their greasy pizzas, mmmm, sounds awfull when i say greasy, they are, but they are lush!

Back