Fast Food

Toga said:
ive just returned from san an and i found it refreshing that every corner wasnt a multi national fast food outlet! (I didnt do much looking but if there even a McD's IN san an!?)

im not much for spanish food due to the inclusion of so much shell fish, but i found the wide variety of freshly cooked proper meals fantastic.

The best place i found was a Tex Mex place just outside the west end. It was a fantastic meal for not alot of cash!! i would recommend it to ANYONE!!

:D
i never went in as id just bought bert and ernie toys for my nephew, but i remember standing outside reading the menu and it was smelling VERY good. Head to the Casa Maria for an excellent Bargain Pizza. 4euros for a margarihta (sp?). dripping with cheese! best ive had in ibiza (and i mostly survive on pizza)

ps. i do the best cheese and salami baguettes.

this post make me think of which Fast foods opened around 3.00 am 5.00 in PDB & san an Figueretas/ibiza town? am when u want some food to sponge ur body off booze? (was thinking to have some snackers & chorizo & red ham in a fresh cooler bag in car's toot :cool:)
what time KFC close? the one in west end & the one in San an bay?
what time Burger king close? the one in pdb? (we' ll be just usptairs for my ibz 16 aug trip :p)
ps:best kebap in the world ? are you serious? :lol: or high in booze :D, in ibiza? it's like sayin best chinese food ate in ibiza :spank: , the best Kebap (compare to what we have in Paris, :rolleyes:, in ibz it's more reconstructed meat :mad: on the whole of course i'm not keen on this kind of junk food, heard many stories about quality of meat, cat's meats :eek:)in ibiza is around figueretas carer baleares the place where i go if i want to bring some junk food with me, close at 3.00 am

this post make me think of which Fast foods opened around 3.00 am 5.00 in PDB & san an Figueretas/ibiza town? am when u want some food to sponge ur body off booze? (was thinking to have some snackers & chorizo & red ham in a fresh cooler bag in car's toot :cool:)
what time KFC close? the one in west end & the one in San an bay?
what time Burger king close? the one in pdb? (we' ll be just usptairs for my ibz 16 aug trip :p)
ps:best kebap in the world ? are you serious? :lol: or high in booze :D, in ibiza? it's like sayin best chinese food ate in ibiza :spank: , the best Kebap (compare to what we have in Paris, :rolleyes:, in ibz it's more reconstructed meat :mad: on the whole of course i'm not keen on this kind of junk food, heard many stories about quality of meat, cat's meats :eek:)in ibiza is around figueretas carer baleares the place where i go if i want to bring some junk food with me, close at 3.00 am

I'm positive everyone in Scotland of a certain age has eaten cat/greyhound from a Chinese.

it's actually not necessarily 'fast food', but if you like a good hamburger (and not McDo or burger king) there are quite a few places that really do tasty ones. the below list isn't complete, but those are the ones that I've tested personally ;)

- in san jordi (behind playa d'en bossa) you've got vinyl
- in figueretas there's the booo
- in ibiza town there's 202 hambourger & delicious
- in san antonio there's candy apple (up the road from mambo).

still my fav fastfoodjoint in pdb: STEAK'N SHAKE
good food. good music. extremely clean and professional everything. very friendly staff.
icecold drinks. even their 1.95€-"sangria" is ok.
and last not least ... fantastic location for peoplewatching

Back