FAO Olly

What?

Stop talking nonsense.

It's like a feather tickling party in here for the last couple of years compared to back in the day when this was a real forum.

Accrington Stanley.

In the old days people only flounced when you slaughtered their first born. We had full sections of this website obliterated to protect future generations from the horror of the Spotlight Wars!

And the drinks were cheaper!

Last edited by a moderator:
olly, i never thought you'd do a fronty (big up frontster;))

and all this and we've not had any mention of vicious cliques, oh the times they are a changing.

Accrington Stanley.

In the old days people only flounced when you slaughtered their first born. We had full sections of this website obliterated to protect future generations from the horror of the Spotlight Wars!

And the drinks were cheaper!

The veteran's march is taking place in Ibiza this year, but we can't agree which side of the island is the better location.

Olly's not a bad sort, just going through that phase that everyone (who's done it) goes through when they discover proper/deep house, Faith, disco, and spend a inordinate amount of time reading about it all.

If you're inherently aware of the trendiest, most forward thinking underground modern house, and all you can focus on historically is the Garage and any other halcyon legendary nightclub then anything less than that will sound distinctly not as good.

The trick is not making the direct and unfair comparison and staying positive to make the best of what we have around today. ;)

And realising that people wot like music that you don't should be left to enjoy it and focus ones energies instead on expanding ones horizons.

And we can all get along. Yes we can!

Oh come on Olly you surely ain't going to get upset as someone has called you a c0ck are you? I bet it ain't the first time ;)

I don't leave the missus everytime she calls me a c0ck.

You must have had a little tiff with everyone on here at some stage. So what. Who cares? We are all big boys and girls here.

However all the coolness you had has left if you leave as you have been called names on an internet site! You stayed after the picture in that shirt, after that you can deal with anything.:lol:

Anyway I am not going to get up your @rse and beg for you to stay coz i don't care that is entirely your call. You are a big boy now or so I thought.

I personally quite enjoy your rants and have nicked plenty of your knowledge to impress the kids at home who now think I am even cooler8). Yes you can be a c0ck but so can I and I don't care as my mum still loves me.

Anyway I look forward to your return under a new identity. If not see you at SW4;)

:eek: F**k me - are you referring to me in this??? Olly grow up ffs - I have you on ignore because I personally can be arsed with your negativity. Its my personal choice to ignore you, and yes I do find you a bit of a cock who jumps all over posts like the little "ray of sunshine" you are - but that's my perogative to think that - its only an opinion, they're like arseholes - we all have them. So cant you just deal with it.?

I am sure your life cant be that sad that one person sticks you on ignore and you feel the world is against you.... Stop being such a martyr and wanting people to beg you to stay..... :lol::lol: Clearly I am in the minority about you and that's fine by me - I am comfortable with that.. I wont be able to see your reply ;)

:eek: F**k me - are you referring to me in this??? Olly grow up ffs - I have you on ignore because I personally can be arsed with your negativity. Its my personal choice to ignore you, and yes I do find you a bit of a cock who jumps all over posts like the little "ray of sunshine" you are - but that's my perogative to think that - its only an opinion, they're like arseholes - we all have them. So cant you just deal with it.?

I am sure your life cant be that sad that one person sticks you on ignore and you feel the world is against you.... Stop being such a martyr and wanting people to beg you to stay..... :lol::lol: Clearly I am in the minority about you and that's fine by me - I am comfortable with that.. I wont be able to see your reply ;)

I completely missed this :lol::lol:;)

:lol::lol:

Back