FAO Olly

Morbyd

So, Olly... just curious.

Did you go back and delete all your posts as James the Monkeh? They appear to have vanished.

So, Olly... just curious.

Did you go back and delete all your posts as James the Monkeh? They appear to have vanished.

I could a lot of fun with this thread but I can't live a lie. That bit wasn't, er, strictly true :oops:

And whilst I'm in conciliatory mode - I don't want conflict with the spotlight establishment. I come here in peace. The odd sarcastic comment on crap music should never be taken personally. But unfortunately, everything has got out of hand.

Puppylover made some barbed remarks today which indirectly made me think today about myself as a writer and as a person and I've decided that is it. The party's over. The mood has soured. Tensions are building with various factions. Tempers are flaring. It's chucking out time.

The time has therefore come for me to be banned and seeing as the keyboard warrior within somehow stops me from banning myself, I'd like to request [in all seriousness] that the moderators ban me from this forum with immediate effect.

cheers.

WTF???????

Olly... Although you have a flair for getting on people's wick on here, I personally think you add character to the forum. Maybe it's just because you practically disagree with everything that everyone has to say but it makes some interesting and enjoyable reading... for me especially.

Don't go! Stay and keep er lit!

J

Whoah! All in good fun here, folks! I was certainly not calling for Olly's head!

Just curious, really... as he'd mentioned a connection in another thread, and I remember a user by that name whose posts are now mysteriously unavailable.

While we might disagree on some things, it's all about discourse, isn't it?

:lol: @ Beckiboo

FFS OLLY YOU CANT LEAVE...!!! :eek: WHO ELSE WILL KEEP ME ENTERTAINED ON HERE??? YOU ARE THE FRIKKING ENTERTAINMENT !!!
I LIKE YOUR SARCASTIC/CYNICAL POINTS OF VIEW AS THEY ARE NOT ONLY HIGHLY AMUSING BUT USUALLY PRETTY SPOT ON ;)....... & I MEAN, WHO REALLY GIVES A RATS ARSE IF SOME CHICK ON HERE MAKES A FEW COMMENTS ABOUT YOU (WHICH (BTW) I WAS READY TO MAKE A FEW BACK ON YOUR BEHALF BUT RESTRAINED MYSELF:lol:)??? EITHER GIVE IT BACK OR FRIKKIN IGNORE IT......

I KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU DO DECIDE TO DISAPPEAR ANYWAYS!!:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on Olly you surely ain't going to get upset as someone has called you a c0ck are you? I bet it ain't the first time ;)

I don't leave the missus everytime she calls me a c0ck.

You must have had a little tiff with everyone on here at some stage. So what. Who cares? We are all big boys and girls here.

However all the coolness you had has left if you leave as you have been called names on an internet site! You stayed after the picture in that shirt, after that you can deal with anything.:lol:

Anyway I am not going to get up your @rse and beg for you to stay coz i don't care that is entirely your call. You are a big boy now or so I thought.

I personally quite enjoy your rants and have nicked plenty of your knowledge to impress the kids at home who now think I am even cooler8). Yes you can be a c0ck but so can I and I don't care as my mum still loves me.

Anyway I look forward to your return under a new identity. If not see you at SW4;)

Whoah! All in good fun here, folks! I was certainly not calling for Olly's head!

Just curious, really... as he'd mentioned a connection in another thread, and I remember a user by that name whose posts are now mysteriously unavailable.

We know Morb... It was just Olly's reaction to it I think. But trust him to add a layer of drama! :rolleyes:

J

Back