Explain your username:

My name is Ollie and I am from........Notts. Very boring, was OlskiNotts as it was an old nickname I got as I used to have random polish people talking to me in the street/pub/anywhere really and my mates always thought it hilarious :lol:

So does chepito mean clown? I am guessing from that pic someone posted.......back to my blackberry kush its much more straight forward :--/)

Mine is supposed to be a little bit of self-deprecating humour,inspired by the low-life culture of the mob.

This is even more confusing.... What does that have to do with chepitoibz?????????????

I was also thinking in spanish... lol when I joined.

Chepito = diminutive for jose which is my first name in spanish
in a nice way.
ibz = abbreviation for the airport.

put them together chepitoibz
you are all english speakers...

errrm, a very disgruntled ex said I was a psycho once (can't imagine why! :twisted:) and my "proper" name is Lisa, so psycholisa!

Mine is supposed to be a little bit of self-deprecating humour,inspired by the low-life culture of the mob.

I thought it was to do with the cheap Spanish wine that old people buy in Tenerife to drink on their balcony each night (usually connected to a long stay holiday).

I thought it was to do with the cheap Spanish wine that old people buy in Tenerife to drink on their balcony each night (usually connected to a long stay holiday).
That's what I said......but I used different words

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been Addicted to the island since the first time i went in 98..
hence the name..
wana go back this year but not sure if i will be able to.. just bought a house.....so lacking the funds.. :cry:

I came up with the name Ikoda for an online game 12 years ago. Have used it ever since.

I couldn't think of any thing else other than my own name when signing up. It's a coincidence that it means "eminent" in Welsh.

theremustbeanalternative.... simple, there must be a different way of living to the daily 9-5 grind, there MUST be more...

i.e about 9 o'clock outside cafe del mar during June and August :D

Because i was told I was a freak and i then decided I was a star (of course nothing to do with the band...ahem!)

Hey trippymane, is there not a group- guccimane?

Lol - you got a cool name!

Cheers

Back