Explain your username:

<< chepitoibz

I basically picked it because I do not want to look like sh t and have some composure when I am out partying.

Seems superficial but so is clubbing.

When I was there last season I remember I saw so many guys taking care of themselves and how they looked while out at club.. perhaps they were gay.. but that is clubbing for you.

so is there a meaning behing your username?

How does picking a username of "chepito" prevent you from looking like **** and enable you to maintain composure.

Have I been missing a trick by naming myself after a loser all these years?

Perhaps that's why in ibiza I some time become uncomposed (decomposed?) and look very much like a ****??

I always put that down to smoking crack and generally being unkempt.

I think I'll rename myself as Tremendousman and see if this changes things.

Mine isn't as interesting as the others but for years I used the name Nate Jones on other forums. Nate being short for Nathan, Jones has no relevance what so ever. When I was living in Canada I took the prefix raptor on account of Toronto's basketball team hence raptorjones.

Mine isn't as interesting as the others but for years I used the name Nate Jones on other forums. Nate being short for Nathan, Jones has no relevance what so ever. When I was living in Canada I took the prefix raptor on account of Toronto's basketball team hence raptorjones.

raptorjones is a great frickin name!

(Not as good as Tremendousman though)

Now that I've read the first post properly, that makes two of us!

Make it three! I have no idea what chepitoibz even is to be honest.

my nickname is Colombo I got it in university residence and it certainly stuck! Some people think it is my real name hahahahaha. My last name is very similar to Colombo that's the reasoning behind the nickname. Change one letter in Colombo and you have my last name :--/)

I added Canadian off top of my head :-/)

There was a guy who played with the Raptors Popeye Jones:

6a010536846743970c0168e8a37840970c-800wi

<< chepitoibz

I basically picked it because I do not want to look like sh t and have some composure when I am out partying.

Seems superficial but so is clubbing.

When I was there last season I remember I saw so many guys taking care of themselves and how they looked while out at club.. perhaps they were gay.. but that is clubbing for you.

so is there a meaning behing your username?

chepito2.jpg

Mine is a contraction pf my name.

Sorry I don't understand any of this. I am none the wiser.

My name is Phil. I like food.

sorry... lol

I used to be really cute kid.

simple. I am now older.

And thank you for pointing it that out, my time at the internet cafe was about to run out when I posted this.. so I guess I did not express myself clearly.

Umm, I guess the link between wishful thinking and reality sometimes is not there once you look at the mirror and too many nights out of 7+ hours of clubbing.

I am sorry for being vague , however you guys are being good sports!

awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I started DJing in the 80 my name is Jay, The booking lady at the club gave me the name DJ Jay cool. I use to say cool a lot and when they called me to fill in a would just say cool. The nick name has stuck better than crazy drunk American.

that is cool jay! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
After a very heavy and potent batch of mdma in the crystal format while on holiday a few years back I decided to name it "moondust".... and still do to this day.... :oops: after reaching a body temp of around 100 deg while down bora bora I was asking fellow mongs to nip to the supermarket and purchase an egg as I was convinced it would fry on my forehead...

It's my nickname my mates gave me years ago, because of the size of me.. although i am not actually that skinny lol

My name got given to me by some of my mates when we worked in a pub years ago. It rhymes with my initials and I was said to be 'sneakay' with the ladies. I quite liked that, and it stuck. I have used it as my DJ name for a few years now

Wednesday23 - because I've always been told I look like wednesday addams from the addams family, and I was 23 when I signed up to here!

Did update my fb to "twisted fire starter" on Saturday after getting a lttle too excited by bonfire building too!

I think I just have one of those faces that reminds people of other people. When I have a tan and PR, I get Mila Kunis about 10 times a night (Never sober people say it mind :/) and also just various randoms my friends see around the world and take pictures of..

How does picking a username of "chepito" prevent you from looking like **** and enable you to maintain composure.

Have I been missing a trick by naming myself after a loser all these years?

Perhaps that's why in ibiza I some time become uncomposed (decomposed?) and look very much like a ****??

I always put that down to smoking crack and generally being unkempt.

I think I'll rename myself as Tremendousman and see if this changes things.

^^ I laughed hard! :lol::lol::lol:

After a very heavy and potent batch of mdma in the crystal format while on holiday a few years back I decided to name it "moondust".... and still do to this day.... :oops: after reaching a body temp of around 100 deg while down bora bora I was asking fellow mongs to nip to the supermarket and purchase an egg as I was convinced it would fry on my forehead...

I'm not sure how much of this post is true. But I'd like to think all of it is. :lol:

sorry... lol

I used to be really cute kid.

simple. I am now older.

And thank you for pointing it that out, my time at the internet cafe was about to run out when I posted this.. so I guess I did not express myself clearly.

Umm, I guess the link between wishful thinking and reality sometimes is not there once you look at the mirror and too many nights out of 7+ hours of clubbing.

I am sorry for being vague , however you guys are being good sports!

awesome!

This is even more confusing.... What does that have to do with chepitoibz?????????????

Back