Explain your username:

C

chepeibz

<< chepitoibz

I basically picked it because I do not want to look like sh t and have some composure when I am out partying. The link being that I used to be a cute kid when I was much younger and clubbing really can leave you looking like a bag of stink.... especially if you do it for a long time.

Here is to wishful thinking.

Seems superficial but so is clubbing.

so is there a meaning behind your username?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: nandos this year.last year hostal la torre:(

Sign of the times ! I blame most of it on the women though (in my case anyway !) ... haven't spent so much time in UK in donkeys' years :rolleyes: ! Maybe I need some new ones ;)

Sign of the times ! I blame most of it on the women though (in my case anyway !) ... haven't spent so much time in UK in donkeys' years :rolleyes: ! Maybe I need some new ones ;)
We`re giving the family trip a miss this year.14yr old is ok,6yr old cant belive she not going...:DWe going for 4 days ourselves :p

Wednesday23 - because I've always been told I look like wednesday addams from the addams family, and I was 23 when I signed up to here!

kimajy - why are u kimajy?? Ive always wondered!

I needed an alias for logging in to BBSes back in the mid-1980s.
I was little gothic punk teenager at the time. I picked Johnny Morbid (in the mold of Johnny Rotten)
When I got my first car in 1988, I ordered personalized number plates, but Morbid was taken so I got Morbyd.
It's been my nickname among certain friends ever since, and my online alias since the rise of the Internet.

Prior to 2002 I used my real name on the internet, but, it ended up on lots of spam sites (got paranoid with the penis enlargement ads lol). When I changed my internet service provider I needed an alias. As I play sax I tried for Saxman but it was already taken, so, next best thing was djsoulman. I started DJing in the 70s playing Soul music. My website still has as part of the address djsoulman.

I currently have a redirector on the internet using the name vjles. The web address djles is owned by an internet speculator company in Belarus that want daft money for it. I went for vjles because I have been a video DJ for over 5 years, however, in my weekly residency all the customers call me DJ Les :rolleyes:

What's in a name eh? :lol:

When I was a younger lad, my dad and I used to holiday in Morocco (Tangier, generally). Price of vodka was a wee bitty expensive in the hotel bar, so i used to carry around vodka in a water bottle for top ups. One of the hotel entertainers realised what I was up to and christened me Johnny Vodka (my 1st name being John).

<< chepitoibz

I basically picked it because I do not want to look like sh t and have some composure when I am out partying.

Seems superficial but so is clubbing.

When I was there last season I remember I saw so many guys taking care of themselves and how they looked while out at club.. perhaps they were gay.. but that is clubbing for you.

so is there a meaning behing your username?

Sorry I don't understand any of this. I am none the wiser.

My name is Phil. I like food.

Back