Experienced People Needed! 10-14 Sept

A

Ang

Hi All

I really need some help from all of you who've been to Ibiza before.

I'm only going to have 4 very short nights in Ibiza and I want to experience a bit of everything, if possible.

If you could look at the "What's on" page and tell me what I should do for the dates 10,11,12,13 of September, I would be forever be in your debt!!!!

I'm staying in Ibiza town and would like to know what pre clubbing bars I should go to. I'd really like to watch the sun set at least once, where's best?

I want to go to space because I've heard so much about it, is it worth going to on a Tues, Wed, Thurs or Friday night?

Please help

Ang

Tuesday morning is excellent @ space..get there early and club the day away..i would also recomend Cafe del Mar in San Antonio to watch the sun set..takes your breath away :!: ...last but not least u should try the ministry night @ Pacha on Friday..great buzz!!!!

Have an eventful holiday u lucky girl :evil: :evil:

I am there over the same days. I have planned:-

Tuesday - Amnesia -Renaissance closing party - John Digweed, Marcus James

Wednesday - Pacha - Subliminal / Underwater - Erick Morillo, Seb Fontaine; backroom: FutureShock (4 hours / Dex N FX)

Thursday - Chilling Day!!! Cafe Del Mar, Kasbah for food.

Friday - Space - AM Tonic Closing party - Brandon Block and Alex P, Jon Ulysses, Eddie Lock;

Friday - Bora Bora - PM

Hope this is of some help?

Space

Ang !

I agree with Dirk Bigler (prior post) on the Tues and Wed (I shall be there to see Digweed and Morillo !)

Gotta check out Space on the Thurs you will be there, Carl Cox will be doing his closing party....he's one bad-ass dj...really gets the crowd going ! He is a legend, lays down phat&phunky techno to get your booties bouncin' ! :p That night will be rocking ! Carl is only doing 6 weeks and that of course will be his last.......other than that, you pretty much have to stay on a Sunday to have a good night at Space.....

My humble opinion ;) Christian

Well I am over there from 7th Sept for a wk..........the plan is looking something like this...........

Sunday - We Love Sundays @ Space...............where else?? :D

Monday - DC10............got to be done on a Monday morning :D

Tuesday - Perfecto Closing @ Pacha............Oakie Oakie Oakie!!

Wednesday - Subliminal Underwater @ Pacha - got to see Erick :D

Thursday - might have a night off and have a chilled night @ KM5.

Friday - either Ministry @ Pacha but they have been overcrowding it so much this year that I might try out the new Friday night @ DC10 Freak :?:

I would never do Pacha on a Friday or Saturday ever again. Too busy and a lot of rude people barging past you when you are trying to get into the music.

Sorry to but in on this one as it's sort of unrelated... :)

I arrive on Friday 16th August, :lol: and was not sure whether to do Ministry of Soound @ Pacha, or Danny Tenaglia-StereoBUrslf @ Amnesia....which do you think :confused: ....I linke trancy type stuff ( like member of may day...brill tune) 8)

Input ? ? ? ;)

Dirk Bigler said:
I would never do Pacha on a Friday or Saturday ever again. Too busy and a lot of rude people barging past you when you are trying to get into the music.

That is exactly what I said when we were there in June, the first wk the Opening Party wasn't too bad, but the second wk absolutely took the piss. You literally could not move, let alone dance :evil: It really spoilt my night and we ended up leaving about 5am..........we were on the guestlist but if I'd paid to get in I would have been really pissed off.

I want to find out what this Friday night @ DC10 is all about and if it looks good we'll probably go there. I just don't know what the music is going to be like. On a Monday morning the music inside is pretty pants IMO so I hope it's not like that on a Friday night.

I think you've just answered my question there Barbie......Danny Tenaglia @ Amnesia it will be.....

stevie said:
I think you've just answered my question there Barbie......Danny Tenaglia @ Amnesia it will be.....

You can't miss Danny T for anything or anyone :D

I would definitely give Ministry a miss..........no room to dance and I found that there were so many rude people in there who didn't have a clue about the music, weren't dancing, just barging past you :evil: Ministry has gone right down-hill this year :evil:

Cheers for that Brabie, last year MOS was my first night, so obviously I was naturally high, but I saw a LOT of pretentious people...

I met four nice people in the whole place, two spaniard guys who danced on the podium with me, we just went WILD !!!!

An older German guy who gave me a sniff of poppers....(I rarely do this but what a buzz, you can't get them in Ibiza can you? Actually when I went into a sex shop and asked, they looked at me with disgust...why? Something i don't know about it....)

And a girl I spoke to near the end, but unfortunately her pal made it obvious she didn't want me talking to her....bitch.....

So you've made my mind up Danny T it is.
I saw him once (can't remember too much though) at Creamfileds in Ingilston, Edinburgh around 1999...what's his music like?

Stevie

stevie said:
An older German guy who gave me a sniff of poppers....(I rarely do this but what a buzz, you can't get them in Ibiza can you? Actually when I went into a sex shop and asked, they looked at me with disgust...why? Something i don't know about it....)

Stevie

LOL I am the poppers queen, I think it comes from my northern roots, when I moved down to fancy London town 3 years ago my boyfriend and all his friends thought I was a right scally northerner with my poppers, now they can't get enough of them LOL.

Gays use them before sex I think, to loosen things for them if you get what I mean..........that's probably why you got a funny look :p

stevie said:
So you've made my mind up Danny T it is.
I saw him once (can't remember too much though) at Creamfileds in Ingilston, Edinburgh around 1999...what's his music like?

Stevie

It is hard to describe Danny T, we saw him last year at Space and he played a 6 hour set and in that time he played funky, he played deep, he played dirty, at one point he was even playing trancey. It was probably one of the best sets I have ever heard in my life cos it might sound cheesey but he really does take you on this unbelievable journey.

I am just gutted we're not going to see him this year in Ibiza :cry: so make sure you have a really good one for me :D

LOL I am the poppers queen, I think it comes from my northern roots, when I moved down to fancy London town 3 years ago my boyfriend and all his friends thought I was a right scally northerner with my poppers, now they can't get enough of them LOL.

Gays use them before sex I think, to loosen things for them if you get what I mean..........that's probably why you got a funny look

Thank God for that, I was begining to think I was weird, I just love poppers, and when you're high, that just gives you THE most amazing kick, and you can dance that wee bit harder, that wee bit more feeling, and when someone touches you......well you know what I mean.

I knew about the whole gay thing, it's the sphincter (wrong spelling probably) it loosens (no I'm not gay, but used to go to mixed clubs all the time)....I tried in Ibiza town, which I thought would have been the "gay-ish" area of Ibiza, but the look that guy in the shop gave me...whoooah.

Did you buy them in Ibiza?

It is hard to describe Danny T, we saw him last year at Space and he played a 6 hour set and in that time he played funky, he played deep, he played dirty, at one point he was even playing trancey. It was probably one of the best sets I have ever heard in my life cos it might sound cheesey but he really does take you on this unbelievable journey.

I am just gutted we're not going to see him this year in Ibiza so make sure you have a really good one for me
That sounds IDEAL, a bit of everything the first night will be perfect....

When did you go to Ibiza this year, or when you going?

stevie said:
Thank God for that, I was begining to think I was weird, I just love poppers, and when you're high, that just gives you THE most amazing kick, and you can dance that wee bit harder, that wee bit more feeling, and when someone touches you......well you know what I mean.

I knew about the whole gay thing, it's the sphincter (wrong spelling probably) it loosens (no I'm not gay, but used to go to mixed clubs all the time)....I tried in Ibiza town, which I thought would have been the "gay-ish" area of Ibiza, but the look that guy in the shop gave me...whoooah.

Did you buy them in Ibiza?

No I took them with me, I don't know how easy it is to get them over in Ibiza so I always sneak some in my luggage :D

stevie said:
That sounds IDEAL, a bit of everything the first night will be perfect....

When did you go to Ibiza this year, or when you going?

We went for 2 wks from 15th June and we're going back for 1 wk from 7th September...........I would have preferred to go 1 wk in June and 2 wks in September but my boyfriends brother is getting married next month so we could only fit in a wk in Sept (some people are so selfish aren't they, getting married when closing parties are on LOL!)

September is my 9th time :lol: god no wonder I feel like I'm 40!! I keep thinking it's time to grow up and go on a 'proper' holiday but there's a few years left in the old girl yet!!!

We went for 2 wks from 15th June and we're going back for 1 wk from 7th September...........I would have preferred to go 1 wk in June and 2 wks in September but my boyfriends brother is getting married next month so we could only fit in a wk in Sept (some people are so selfish aren't they, getting married when closing parties are on LOL!)

September is my 9th time god no wonder I feel like I'm 40!! I keep thinking it's time to grow up and go on a 'proper' holiday but there's a few years left in the old girl yet!!!

Well Im 33, but feel about 21.....although I may look about 40 (hope not, I use Nivea for Men daily...) ;)

9 TIMES, you LUCKY girl....I am pretty convinced that due to future committments, this will likely be only my 2nd, but my last Ibiza, so I intend, so I intend to pace myself, BUT go out with a bang. :lol:

All this marriage stuff, what's that all about ? :confused: I'm under SERIOUS pressure to go down that path too.....but hey C'est La Vie.... :rolleyes:

I will definatley take your advice on the poppers, i should have really done that last year, but forgot.....maybe shove it doon mi socks.... :)

Good Luck in September...go for it girl..... 8)

Stevie......

PS Barbie.....

What does LOL mean?

(it's always been Lots of love for me....saddo)

stevie said:
Well Im 33, but feel about 21.....although I may look about 40 (hope not, I use Nivea for Men daily...) ;)

9 TIMES, you LUCKY girl....I am pretty convinced that due to future committments, this will likely be only my 2nd, but my last Ibiza, so I intend, so I intend to pace myself, BUT go out with a bang. :lol:

All this marriage stuff, what's that all about ? :confused: I'm under SERIOUS pressure to go down that path too.....but hey C'est La Vie.... :rolleyes:

I will definatley take your advice on the poppers, i should have really done that last year, but forgot.....maybe shove it doon mi socks.... :)

Good Luck in September...go for it girl..... 8)

Stevie......

Well I'm 26 going on 21 too so if you're still in Ibiza at 33 then I've definitely got a few years left in me :p

Re poppers put them in your toiletries bag or something, that's what I do, can you imagine if the bottle broke over your clothes :twisted:

Back