Experienced People Needed! 10-14 Sept

The smell of popper...YUK...it's like sweaty socks.... :confused:
Just to keep you informed though, guys don't carry toiletry bags to nightclubs.... ;) I meant gong into a club I'd shove them down my sock (I wear boots... :)

So that's what LOL means...... :rolleyes:
I'm an old sentimental, so I still like my meaning... ;)

You are an Ibiza Guru.......you must know the place inside out....
So tell me your secret spots for chilling, nice beaches, and VERY cheap Jeep hire.....

Also any cheap tips on drink etc.....
I am so depressed I've got 7 nights there, planning 8 clubs in that time (includes Space), BUT I'll be lucky if I have €500 (Euro) spending money, I don't think it can be done.... :cry:

Look out for my review when I come back, I'm going to attempt to keep a wee diary,... :)

stevie said:
The smell of popper...YUK...it's like sweaty socks.... :confused:
Just to keep you informed though, guys don't carry toiletry bags to nightclubs.... ;) I meant gong into a club I'd shove them down my sock (I wear boots... :)

So that's what LOL means...... :rolleyes:
I'm an old sentimental, so I still like my meaning... ;)

You are an Ibiza Guru.......you must know the place inside out....
So tell me your secret spots for chilling, nice beaches, and VERY cheap Jeep hire.....

Also any cheap tips on drink etc.....
I am so depressed I've got 7 nights there, planning 8 clubs in that time (includes Space), BUT I'll be lucky if I have €500 (Euro) spending money, I don't think it can be done.... :cry:

Look out for my review when I come back, I'm going to attempt to keep a wee diary,... :)

LOL men carrying toiletries bags into clubs...........I thought you meant taking them over there in your suitcase :D

I'm hitting the Island for the first time from Sept. 6 - 12th and
celebrating my 40th! on Sept 9th. So this could one last wild time!
I'm going to try to make the most of it.

The best clubs in Ibiza ...

PACHA - Perfecto - WOW !!
SPACE - day or night (prefer day myself)
AMNESIA - gets busy
EL DIVINO - most Brits seem to miss amazing super club in Ibiza docks
DC10 - spot on !!

Skip Eden & Es Paradis unless u like sweets & chocolate

Back