Exciting Announcement (For me that is, not the rest of you!)

You out there this year mate?

I need to be in the pub. This weekend was just a bit silly...
Not sure yet. Might finally be the year (after 12 straight) that I take a break.
But quite likely I'll be there in 2nd half Sept.

Well if you are, give me a shout with your dates and we'll arrange a drink or something over there :)

so the mess that is the saga of my life continues....Somebody overheard my conversation on Friday in work and so I had to drop the bombshell im leaving, cue the boss going mental...2 days later we've sorted the mess out. I leave the office and dont come back and they pay me much more than im entitled to to sit around for the next few months....RESULT! So a cheeky 10 days in Ibiza from Tuesday before back for the big pack :) LIFE IS GREAT!

Yup Im on gardening leave now. :) I'm actually starting to pack my life up into suitacases and boxes. Going to try take a load of stuff over tomorrow when I fly out for the week, just cant figure out whether my case is too heavy and I dont own any scales :/ hmmmph How heavy is 20kg?

cocaine-file-photo-from-cbsa1.jpg

So ten days in Ibiza sadly done, sisters wedding done, now to start the pack-athon before flying out in 13 days on 19th August. Worth noting for anyone who ever needs to take a lot of stuff to Ibiza on a flight relatively cheaply...Jet2 baggage allowances are 1 bag - 22kg for £17...up to 3 bags - so I've managed to be able to move the majority of my clothes over there for £51. And the fight was only £50 too so been a quite relieving cheap experience!

Well today should have been an exciting day for me. But instead it really isn't. I'm writing this from a hospital bed in indescribable amounts of pain. In fact I'm only writing it to try and distract myself as I think everyone else on the ward has had enough of my crying and screaming in pain.

I got admitted to hospital on Saturday with unexplained back pain. Fast forward to Sunday morning and I was having emergency surgery to remove my ovary. It had somehow twisted, filled with blood then burst and died.

So today whilst my lovely flight to my new life takes off ill be say in a bloody hospital bed hooked up to my morphine drip :(

My life is cursed!

Back