Exciting Announcement (For me that is, not the rest of you!)

wednesday23

On August 20th I shall be switching a cold windy island for a much prettier, warmer and 1,000,000% better one - IBIZA. And I mean PERMANENTLY! Bit of a long story, and kind of why the rest of my Worker's Season in Ibiza is still remaining unpublished (I will get round to this I promise!), but the long and short of it is that my best friend from last year (BBF - Best Bar Friend if you follow the review thread!) is now very much more than a friend after continual trips this year...and as he lives there all year round i'm going to make the permanent move.

The majority of my family are yet to know (don't want to overshadow my sister's wedding in a few weeks), and work won't know till about a week before - but scary thoughts are quite quickly now turning into excited thoughts and constant Ibiza day dreams whilst at work. :)

That's all - I just wanted to gloat in the midst of getting quotes on shipping my stuff and selling junk on ebay I don't want :p

Lucky sod, were waiting to sell our house then we will be on the plane for good, well in till we need to pop back to the uk!!

Yay you got together! You must finish your review, I'd nearly given up hope of you completing it! :)

Yay you got together! You must finish your review, I'd nearly given up hope of you completing it! :)

Yeah I have plenty of it written up note form but I get really bad writers block and struggle to finish things properly! Moving to Ibiza in a way is the end of the story, but I suppose that's more of a winter story and only progressed this year - the actual end of the season and what happens is much more exciting!

Well that's the ending ruined!! Congrats!

All you need to do now is have a Spotlight official permanent welcome to the island party (Sept would be good) !!

Now that you're a resident, don't become a grump and try to shut down the clubs. Get them to remove the 1600 start time :)

On August 20th I shall be switching a cold windy island for a much prettier, warmer and 1,000,000% better one - IBIZA. And I mean PERMANENTLY! Bit of a long story, and kind of why the rest of my Worker's Season in Ibiza is still remaining unpublished (I will get round to this I promise!), but the long and short of it is that my best friend from last year (BBF - Best Bar Friend if you follow the review thread!) is now very much more than a friend after continual trips this year...and as he lives there all year round i'm going to make the permanent move.

The majority of my family are yet to know (don't want to overshadow my sister's wedding in a few weeks), and work won't know till about a week before - but scary thoughts are quite quickly now turning into excited thoughts and constant Ibiza day dreams whilst at work. :)

That's all - I just wanted to gloat in the midst of getting quotes on shipping my stuff and selling junk on ebay I don't want :p

Congratulations! Very happy for you. See you in September? :p

Congratulations! Very happy for you. See you in September? :p

I didnt think you were over there this summer?! Yeah definitely, just facebook me for my number before u come, not sure if its the one I gave you last year or not.

And everyone else thank you very much for the congrats :)

Good for you. We leave on Thursday on a very long road trip and move into our new place on the 1st. Selling **** on ebay was the best bit of all the boring prep.

Back