Ex-ravers with kids in Ibiza

any chance we can keep this thread alive as bits crop up over the summer. having been a few times with kids in the last few years we have booked again.. away from the mischief around cala pada, hired the appropriate car and look to do the usual exploring and get a little off the beaten track.. not sure we would brave any loud bars with the kids as they are still on the young side.. but some sunsets and bits by beach during the day sounds awesome..

Have anyone been "clubbing" with kids this summer?
Our first real attempt was last night at las Dalias (Namaste). It was a good time with quite a few little one s scattered about. It went as well as could be expected. They did have at least two concessions targeted at them. One where they paint bits of balsa wood and eat crêpes, and then a face paint stall.

We lasted from 9-12 with a one and five year old. Your mileage may vary. We will likely go again next week.

worth a mention as a beach bar/eatery type place but with kids entertainment on wed/thurs and fridays now i think.. we went last year and was pretty decent location just down the road from cala pada and with added kids entertainment managed to grab a few moments
Restaurante Pura Vida
Carretera Santa Eulalia - Es Canar km 1,5, Playa Niu Blau - S´Estanyol, Santa Eulalia del Río, Spain

Wow - thanks everyone. I must have forgot to tick the thing to get email alerts, because I have missed all these replies. Anyway finally jetting off tomorrow!!

We won't bother with babysitters/actual clubbing because don't really want to waste any of holiday feeling terrible, plus I went to a 3-day rave less than 2 weeks so that's satisfied my urges for a while at least

We've actually been to family raves in the UK (ravertots) - and the kids absolutely LOVED it both times, but mainly we're just looking for places with good music and cool stuff for kids to do, nothing more major than that really. We barely even drink until after they're in bed.

So loads of good suggestions on here to think about; thanks again everyone.

Wow - thanks everyone. I must have forgot to tick the thing to get email alerts, because I have missed all these replies. Anyway finally jetting off tomorrow!!

We won't bother with babysitters/actual clubbing because don't really want to waste any of holiday feeling terrible, plus I went to a 3-day rave less than 2 weeks so that's satisfied my urges for a while at least

We've actually been to family raves in the UK (ravertots) - and the kids absolutely LOVED it both times, but mainly we're just looking for places with good music and cool stuff for kids to do, nothing more major than that really. We barely even drink until after they're in bed.

So loads of good suggestions on here to think about; thanks again everyone.

I see fb posts for ravertots quite a lot. Always looks fun but I don't think I could take my kids to it, would feel weird I guess.

cartel-amnesia.jpg

We’ve booked ravetots in Manchester in Oct or Nov, if young man doesn’t like it we can leave and it’s hardly the end of world. He’s been to a small festival with bands which had loads of families + our mates with kids.

Story tellers at Cova Santa, kid friendly like wooman?

Back