Everyone's Favourite Ibiza Anthem

S

seanbelfast

Over the yrs mine would be

Afro Medusa palisda...A Tune If Ever There Was

Nice to see people only answering with 1 tune rather than a whole load which they can't decide between

Andy Holmes said:
gotta be Grace - not over yet

Mine too - I saw her sing it live at Cream @ Amnesia in 1997 and she
blew my head off - then I met my boyfriend in 1999 at Godskitchen
at Amnesia and that tune was playing when we first spoke.

That year reminds me of Happiness Happening too

Everything will be perfect, tonight and forever
Lights shine off, lights shine on ......

Oooohhhh - can't wait until September!

Fred falke - Intro love this tune. Only heard it once last year when in Ibiza. Coastline cafe and was having a beef with the bird but this tune came on and suddenly there was flowers in the garden of love

Keifer said:
Fred falke - Intro love this tune. Only heard it once last year when in Ibiza. Coastline cafe and was having a beef with the bird but this tune came on and suddenly there was flowers in the garden of love

its alan braxe & fred faulke - intro :)

Mine is... Hmm, well i'm not sure. I think "bassment jaxx - just 1 kiss" reminds me of ibiza everytime i hear it :D

I've heard countless Ibiza Compilations (with the likes of Waterfall, Where Love lives, Plastic Dreams and other classics) and only ever been there once, which probably doesn't make me an expert on this, but for the time i was there it has to be At night -Kid Creme mix...to this day I never get board of listening to it . The Original Shakedown version is class but Kid Creme's version is just on fire. 8)

there are loads but going back to the "choose one" theme i'll go along with

Afro Medusa -Pasilda

as well, it just fits in with the whole vibe of Ibiza

Back