Everyone's Favourite Ibiza Anthem

Keifer said:
Fred falke - Intro love this tune. Only heard it once last year when in Ibiza. Coastline cafe and was having a beef with the bird but this tune came on and suddenly there was flowers in the garden of love

Quality tune mate, always take my CD single of this to Ibiza :D

Mines is Silicon Soul - Right on and Shakedown at Night - Kid Creme Mix, this tune still gets me going and reminds me of the Nescafe Global Tour on the terrace at Space last September :p

Music sounds better is up there

ohhhh baby.......it feels right,

What a PHAT bass that was, who needs Space (the inter galatic version I mean) to achieve weightlessness, my feet can't touch the ground to that one.

God trying to Pick a very Favorite tune is really hard
I'd say for the best memories is will probably be

Pete Heller - Big Love

this reminds me when i was there in 99 and little louie was playing it and he was cutting it up with the original and stuff it was brill.

Pasilda is THE defining Ibiza tune, but some little more unerground stuff has been working for me this season.

A biggie for both me and my gal has been the Onionz & Master D Dub of Lee-Cabrera - Shake It on Credence ;)

Gouryella-Gouryella.Brings back 1999 big time :D ...Also Agent Sumo 24hours.......'ave it......ohhhhhh and +about 500 more ;)

I see a couple of good suggestions here and also a few well dodgy ones which have probably never been played outside the west end in ibiza but to put an immediate end to all the arguments over ultimate ibiza anthems, well there is only one :-

HYSTERIC EGO - WANT LOVE

If you know it all you can do is agree with me and if you don't know it, well, all you should be doing for the next couple of days is trying to get hold of it followed by returning to this page to thank me for changing your life.

OH !! By the way although this song is omense on a stereo, Have a listen to it again, shut your eyes, picture the largest clubs and sound systems in the world playing it, picture the madest crowd of clubbers in the world going absolutely bonkers to it and you might start to believe me when I say this track truly is NO.1.

Come on people, It's been 3 days now and no-one has even dared to disagree with what I wrote on the message above. Shall I take this to mean that this truely is the all time best Ibiza anthem ??????????

Somebody Scream in here !!

kn1980 said:
Come on people, It's been 3 days now and no-one has even dared to disagree with what I wrote on the message above. Shall I take this to mean that this truely is the all time best Ibiza anthem ??????????

Somebody Scream in here !!

It's a fab tune but it's not the definitive Ibiza anthem in my eyes.

I remember djing in 97 or was it 96 maybe both and this was a brill tune to get everyone on the dancefloor, it was like an unwritten guarentee that 300 people would come flocking to the dance floor when you played it.
I soon got sick of it, good tune though.

I know i'm still trying to work out how to put it up
I'm not that technical Ive had a bit of advice of people but nothing seems to work

Back