evangelical christians hit the streets in ibiza's west end!!

Eh, they think they've found "the way" and they want to tell other people about it. I won't hold that against them. It sounds like they're polite about it, not too pushy, and actually seem to care about people.

Though here's a line you don't expect to see. I can't imagine evangelical Christians would call a job as a stripper "God coming through for you".
God came through. Within a couple of weeks, Isea got a job as a stripper one night a week.

Also from the article...
That's what the prayer team sensed one night when they went dancing at El Divino, a sprawling club on the Ibiza harbor, where VIP clients cruise up to the door in their yachts.

The music felt dark, oppressive. Women were gyrating and thrusting and running their hands over their bodies , and men were lapping it up.

okay, so Satan likes El Divino. Irony? And that deeper, darker house and trance music with the slamming bass lines? Yep, you guessed it. It's of the devil! :twisted:

If I can just dissent from all the snidey remarks for a second....

...surely their concern for others is not totally a contradiction of the (admittedly utopian) raver's 'peace love unity and respect' mantra?!

Furthermore they're not being judgemental and they seem to genuinely enjoy their clubbing so fairplay to them I say! 8)

has anybody seen the documentary god bless ibiza about the adventures of the 24-7 prayer team? :eek:

btw, they are back this year.....

McRackin said:
has anybody seen the documentary god bless ibiza about the adventures of the 24-7 prayer team? :eek:

btw, they are back this year.....

Are they really? Where can I find them for a religious debate?:lol:

Buckley said:

I wonder if you'd actually be able to convert one of them :eek: :lol:

Maybe you should set up a rival organisation

"See Sense 24/7" :lol: :lol: :lol:

zarbtron said:
I wonder if you'd actually be able to convert one of them :eek: :lol:

Maybe you should set up a rival organisation

"See Sense 24/7" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you forgotten Buckleyism so soon my child?

Buckley said:
a little birdie tells me that they reunite to pray somewhere behind or above play 2..... in case you are that interested!! :lol:

McRackin said:
a little birdie tells me that they reunite to pray somewhere behind or above play 2..... in case you are that interested!! :lol:

You *ahem* ´Pray 2´?

Buckley said:
I missed them - will go hunting Christians tonight!
Shh... be very very quiet....
lnttaclelm.jpg

Look what I just found.......

217739500_95d3dfc2db_m.jpg

I may pop in for a chat as I'm having doubts about my faith.....

I finally had chat with a couple of these folk the other night. Genuinely nice, altruistic kids, but completely unwilling or unable to engage in a discussion on why they believe. Completely ignored my comments on the contradictory nature of major belief systems juxtaposed with their shared basis of belief, i.e. faith rather then proof.

Kept offering to pray for me, almost as though they´d been brainwashed.

It´s a rum old world!

I can not read the address from the prayer room ....

I think I should go there, after a perfekt dirty monday at Ibiza :lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted:

Is the office open on thuesday ?

Back