Es Paradis

vienna said:
es paradis is one of the oldest clubs in ibiza,....
used to be open air in the 80ies, a beautiful garden!!

something like this? ;)

esparadis1.jpg

ruth said:
i think you would have to check out the water party's at least once!

fing22.gif
--->
ibiza12.jpg

I went in september and it was dead evry nite, Looks weird inside but has nice cushions sitting about that you can laze about on. But it didnt have the crowd we were offered to get in free evry nite, between there and eden I dont no which was worst.See you all sep 19-26
*Keep it Real ** :lol:

I went on a Sunday for about an hour for Deja vu. It was crap, half-full of West End posse and early 90's rave music. Not my bag, but you may like it. The club itself looked quite dated to be honest, there are much better clubs in Ibiza

Water Party

I went to the water party 2 wks ago and i thought it was a good laugh!! It was my first time in Es Paradis and I thought it was nice. DJ Sammy actually wasnt that bad!! I expected alot worse!! I paid 33euro for my ticket which was well worth it and the drinks werent that pricey either. It was 4.50 euro for a blue WKD, which was good compared to other places!! I had a briliant nite but no taxi would take us home as we were soaking wet and had to walk. The water party is what u make of it really, but i thought it was fab!! 8)

Yes I agree the money on that ticket was well spend :!: Even though it was Dj sammy. It really miss WKD blue you can't buy them in Denmark, would love one now :!:

Went last night to Paella Party - they're handing out free tickets but when you get in there are like 25 - 30 people there! (this was at 3am) It's a cool looking club though, will have to try it next season sometime if there's a decent night on!

Back