Es Paradis - Opinions?

lauragreenland

Heya. Just wondering what people think of the club, staying in San An this summer and want a few excellent nights out over our stay. Any opinions on the water party? And if it is rubbish, anywhere else reccommended? :p
Thanks

Heya. Just wondering what people think of the club, staying in San An this summer and want a few excellent nights out over our stay. Any opinions on the water party? And if it is rubbish, anywhere else reccommended? :p
Thanks

I've never been to the club but people tell me the music at the water party is very cheesy and the water doesn't get turned on until 5am- but at least you'll save money on a taxi! :lol:

Head out of San An at night to Amnesia, Privilege and Space.

... what people think of the club ...
Any opinions on the water party? ...
this club is an ibiza legend.
it´s an important part of ibiza´s nightlife-/clubbing-history.
everybody going to ibiza and interested in nightlife
must have seen it at least one time - for the worldfamous waterparty.

even if it´s "cheesy" and not really an "in-" place nowadays -
who gives a **** ...
the club is still beautiful (some people say tacky :) ) inside
and with a little luck you still can have a great night at es paradis.

Thanks for your responses. Its hard to get an overall impression of a place as everyone seems to have different experiences. Guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself.
But yeah, we're definitely planning on getting out of San An for a few nights but Es Paradis might have to be done going on that :) Don't mind the odd bit of cheese every now and then!

this club is an ibiza legend.
it´s an important part of ibiza´s nightlife-/clubbing-history.
everybody going to ibiza and interested in nightlife
must have seen it at least one time - for the worldfamous waterparty.

even if it´s "cheesy" and not really an "in-" place nowadays -
who gives a **** ...
the club is still beautiful (some people say tacky :) ) inside
and with a little luck you still can have a great night at es paradis.

I've always fancied going to Es Paradis, and from the pics i've seen it looks beautiful inside.

None of the nights have never really interested me though. Who knows, maybe this year?

Es Paradis is a lovely club, certainly one of the nicest on the island. White Marble with impressive surroundings. It's unfortunate that there aren't that many good nights there.

We went to the waterparty last year but we stayed until 5.45am and there was no sign of any water. We also went to Rogue DJ's night which I thought was brilliant.

I'd defo recommend you go, last year Es Paradis was heavily in competition with Eden, and if you went down to the bay during the day you could pick up free passes or discounts for some of the nights from the PRs.

I agree when people say its a beautiful building... wouldnt say it was a beautiful club tho... my idea of a beautiful club is dark, dirty and smokey with really loud mint tunes!

The clubs far too light, has ****e nights on and its free... if anything in Ibiza is free.. steer clear.. its free for a reason!!!

Thanks again everyone :)

It sounds beautiful inside - I've heard a lot of good reviews about the interior. Well we're staying in San An so I'm sure we'll go at least once. Hopefully, like you said, I'll be able to get a few promotions to get in a bit cheaper..

I agree when people say its a beautiful building... wouldnt say it was a beautiful club tho... my idea of a beautiful club is dark, dirty and smokey with really loud mint tunes!

The clubs far too light, has ****e nights on and its free... if anything in Ibiza is free.. steer clear.. its free for a reason!!!

Haha thats a very fair point! :p I wouldn't mind a few free nights though! Might head further afield to the other clubs for some better nights then if thats the general opinion. Think we'll have to rely on the Disco Bus! :D

Don't forget that EDEN is literally next door to Es Paradis, and in recent years has changed considerably, well worth a look in my opinion.
But if you get chance then a visit to Amnesia,Pacha or Privlidge is a must , or even Space if you want to head out a bit further.

Haha thats a very fair point! :p I wouldn't mind a few free nights though! Might head further afield to the other clubs for some better nights then if thats the general opinion. Think we'll have to rely on the Disco Bus! :D

The club itself is definitely worth seeing inside however, as previously mentioned the nights are a bit poor (depending on what music you like!)
Drinks inside are a bit expensive compared to other clubs, so best be aware of that.
Other then that, nice looking club that gives you loads of space as its not as popular as other clubs on the island!

I watched Kevin and Perry Go Large last night and saw the nights at Amnesia - sad I know! Haha, but it made me even more excited about visiting Ibiza! I think we'll just try and just get about as much as possible and try and get the best promotions on the beaches :)

The club itself is definitely worth seeing inside however, as previously mentioned the nights are a bit poor (depending on what music you like!)
Drinks inside are a bit expensive compared to other clubs, so best be aware of that.
Other then that, nice looking club that gives you loads of space as its not as popular as other clubs on the island!

Are the prices for drinks really as bad as people make out? I'm thinking Yes going on what I've read about so far :cry:
Do the local bars offer more reasonable prices?

Are the prices for drinks really as bad as people make out? I'm thinking Yes going on what I've read about so far :cry:
Do the local bars offer more reasonable prices?

Yeh, you'll be alright in the west end before you go, loads of drink deals. Was shocked when i was in there about the prices, but they will need to make money somehow if they charge cheaper entry.
Even El Divino was cheaper then Es Paradis which really shocked me, but still not as bad as Pacha prices!

Don't forget that EDEN is literally next door to Es Paradis ...
well worth a look in my opinion.

eden should be torn down -
this place has no ibiza-feeling at all and never made any sense ...
ok, it prevents lagerlouts, beerblokes, douchebags, chavs etc
from going to other places :lol:

Back