Es Paradis - Opinions?

as a building es paradis is beautiful,and historically is the second oldest club on the island...but as for the nites themselves....:evil:

... Hed Kandi was rumored to be moving there a couple of seasons a go.
It could well end up there at Es Paradis when / if El Divino is closed down.

a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg

a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg

a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg
a31ah2.jpg

www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1258888&postcount=54

i think es paradis is a must see for people coming to ibiza for the nightlife, especially the younger crowd or novice clubbers.

imagine if your only club experience was a local ritzy or dingy second rate 'disco', es paradis would be like the name suggests paradise on earth. the architecture, decor, layout, design, alcoves everywhere, etc, etc is stunning. a unique clubbing experience.

it's been said many times before on here but it is a shame that the nights are nothing like they used to be.

as for the water party, i say, if you up for a laugh and you're not to fussed about serious/underground clubbing, then give it a go. i can't think of anything i'd like less to do now, but as a 17 year old, it was one of the funniest parts of my holiday!

Definitely go to es paradis, even if it is to a free night just have a look inside and if you dont like the music u can just leave and no money has even left your pocket! Where after you might head across the path and into Eden where probably lots of money will be leaving your hands behind the bar.

I went to the water party when i worked out in Ibiza in 2007 if i was you i would get hammered relatively cheaply in the west end and not get to the club until about 4am as the water doesnt come on til about 5/530am, and dont take ANYTHING of value i.e. phone/camera etc because YOU WILL GET SOAKED!

Such a laugh though. I prob wouldnt go to the waterparty again but im glad i went, you'll not see anything like that again probably!!!

And i noticed the tix for it werent that expensive.

Hope this helps!!

its such a shame to see the lack of quality nights at es paradis. im not sure its had anything of real signifiance held there since the mid 90's clockwork orange parties.

I thought the Water Party was normally thursday and saturday?

I actually think Es Paradis is a nice club. Neither of the San An super clubs quite have that wow factor of Privilege or Amnesia, they are definitely the bottom end of the Ibiza super club market, but Es Paradis, from what I remember, still has some interesting interior and a decent enough layout. I went there for Tidy vs. Extreme Euphoria in 2005 and had one the best nights of my holiday.

The main problem with the San An clubs is the **** promotors they seem to attract. Stuff like Clubland, Sound of Bassline, even Westwood back in 2005... As far as I can see, Tidy has been the only real ray of light at Es Paradis in more recent years and even that caters for a very specific crowd... And with hard house dying on its arse at the moment there's no guarantee that Tidy returning will be any greater a success than it was at Eden last year. (Even without Disco Dave and the mixed up trance/hard house line ups.)

I've sort of promised one of my mates that I will go along with the group to the Water Party on the Saturday this year. It'll be our last night on the island, so once all the proper clubbing is done and dusted one night of cheese might not be so bad. I mean, if I'm gonna persuade my non-dance listening, penny pinching mates to come along to Privilege, Space, Pacha and Amnesia twice like I'm planning, I'm gonna have to make some compromises along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the Water Party was normally thursday and saturday?

Aye you could be right there.

I think I might go to Es Paradis when I'm there this year just to check it out. It isn't the most expensive place for entry I gather.

Still haven't been yet in the 4 times I've went to Ibiza.

Aye you could be right there.

I think I might go to Es Paradis when I'm there this year just to check it out. It isn't the most expensive place for entry I gather.

Still haven't been yet in the 4 times I've went to Ibiza.

It's defo worth a visit considering the cheaper entry prices. Just choose the night you go to carefully and don't see it as a substitute for Amnesia or Privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's defo worth a visit considering the cheaper entry prices. Just choose the night you go carefully and don't see it as a substitute for Amnesia or Privilege.

Definitely! I'm there for 10 days anyway so I'll see if there's anything worth paying a visit to when I'm there.

I won't be substituting Cocoon for Pukka Up though, that's for sure! :)

Back