err weekend plans?

Robder

He says sheepishly - not sure if someone has done this already.

If not - why the feck not? It's Christmas. :rolleyes:

Tonight - festive dinner in Camberwell with some good pals...will be going through lots of old vinyl and getting into some music geekery. Could get messy.

Saturday - Maharishi sample sale - whoop! (presents for me :lol:)

Saturday pm - sadly missing out on Bastard Batty Bass unless I get over excited.

Sunday - I'm working at Journey through the Light doing set up/door etc...so I get to be really tacky and meet one of my musical heros - David Mancuso. Already picturing me falling over my words. "D-D-D-Dave..." :lol:

Go see my 4 hours old neice tomorrow8)

Curry tonight with the residents group r & f'in roll baby!

House party tomorrow. get messy. consider biking on sunday and then not.

tonight - drinking with colleagues and trying to escape early

tmrw - I'm seeing a standup called Stewart Lee with some of my old west london buddies and then I'm going to Nicky Holloway's 40th in clerkenwell

sunday - 'balearica' all dayer feat kelvin andrews (known in a former life as "sure is pure" and "candy flip"!) at the London Fields

monday - 3 weeks off :eek: / :D

tonight- monkey bar swansea for some house/dubstep

tomorrow- swans v forest then off to the garage for some yousef.

sunday- 1 or 2 around swansea if im still feeling fresh8)

Tonight - Greg Wilson @ East Village

Sat - bit of shopping in London then home to wish mum a happy birthday

Sun - putting up the decs!

Tonight - Greg Wilson @ East Village

I should have been there too. Hastily arranged funeral for the morning has put paid to that, although the nerve I've trapped in my back since my plans changed may render me inavlid all weekend.

Other posters will be there you know. Feel free to ask randoms if they are BBS or the artists previously known as X-Amount or Rustywoo:lol:. Current posters and unchanged IDs not listed to protect the 'innocent'.

sunday - 'balearica' all dayer feat kelvin andrews (known in a former life as "sure is pure" and "candy flip"!) at the London Fields

See also 'Golden' in Stoke where he was ressie and 'Foundation' at Home in Manchester that was legendary depite being a Thursday night student do.

I had drinks in the City last night, the venue was full of very very drunk people.......saw a fight kick off before 7pm :eek:, was very messy indeed......we got worried at one point as they veered our way with glasses.

Today been to Bluewater, my god my feet cannot take anymore.......

Tonight relaxing with the X Factor (avoiding Cheryl Coles night in - boring), tomorrow fancy an easy day......Elf is on too to start the xmas cheer :lol:

Fri... out in the City for a triple birthday bash. Had to red card myself half way through first beer... a heavy Thurs night had taken it's toll. :oops:

Sat... Chelsea v Everton. Met at midday here: http://www.larueda-restaurant.co.uk/kingsroad/visit.htm ... the tapas, red wine and beers were in free flow. So much so I could barely remember one of the six goals post match. :oops: Back to the restaurant post match and then mini pub/bar crawl around Chelsea.

Sun... spent flicking between x-factor & BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Giggs = deserved winner. Joe McElderry = wtf?

Discovered a comic called Mitch Hedberg on another forum. Great stand up, but was permanently off his face. Died of an overdose in 2004. There's a few clips on youtube.

Drnking drinkeng dranking...
Post above entered when arriving home wasted shortly before 9 on Saturday morning :lol:

I suppose we'll make this a weekend reports thread now...

Friday - Natalie Imbruglia concert. About 2/3 of the way through (right after "Torn" 8)), my mate decided to take a tumble down some stairs and seriously bang his head. Last part of the concert listened to from downstairs near the cloakroom :confused: Chased his ambulance to the hospital, waited out the exam and x-ray, and gave him a ride home.

Then went to Arma for DAR Sessions with Nick Warren and Dave Seaman. Warren rocked the place :D 8) Seaman bored me :( Then to Krysha Mira for afters but didn't like the vibe so left after an hour and went to Garage for a while, which was hopping, then home.

Saturday - Watched football (good thing you don't remember WLS as our defending was embarrassing :confused:) then took the missus out to a nice Italian restaurant. Came home afterward and stayed in :eek:

Sunday - Watched football. Made lamb stew. Cleaned up a little around the house. Did most of my Xmas shopping courtesy of Amazon. Did some digital housekeeping (backing up files and such)

Mine was good, I cant believe there is one weekend left before xmas :eek:

We spent most of the day at Bluewater on Sat, wasnt too busy but still seemed to be lots of Qs in the shops, I hate Qing!! Evening was spent with X Factor......then picking up a slightly worse for wear BF after his football xmas party.

Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day, went to get a xmas tree with the folks :lol:, slightly over excited at the fact this is my last xmas at home :lol:, caught up on the weeks tv, Eastenders :oops:, Gavin & Stacey :lol: and then X Factor again in the evening - pile of s**te!!

Post above entered when arriving home wasted shortly before 9 on Saturday morning :lol:

I suppose we'll make this a weekend reports thread now...

Friday - Natalie Imbruglia concert. About 2/3 of the way through (right after "Torn" 8)), my mate decided to take a tumble down some stairs and seriously bang his head. Last part of the concert listened to from downstairs near the cloakroom :confused: Chased his ambulance to the hospital, waited out the exam and x-ray, and gave him a ride home.

Then went to Arma for DAR Sessions with Nick Warren and Dave Seaman. Warren rocked the place :D 8) Seaman bored me :( Then to Krysha Mira for afters but didn't like the vibe so left after an hour and went to Garage for a while, which was hopping, then home.

Saturday - Watched football (good thing you don't remember WLS as our defending was embarrassing :confused:) then took the missus out to a nice Italian restaurant. Came home afterward and stayed in :eek:

Sunday - Watched football. Made lamb stew. Cleaned up a little around the house. Did most of my Xmas shopping courtesy of Amazon. Did some digital housekeeping (backing up files and such)

And with that, the doppelganger the KGB had replaced the snatched Morbyd with, was caught!:lol:

Back