err weekend plans?

Friday me and Joey we're in bed by 9pm as we couldnt keep our eyes open so we admitted defeat. How very rock 'n' roll of us, you'd think we'd be married 20+ years. :spank:

Saturday we went and got our tree, big 6ft thing dropping needles everywhere :lol:, and then had a mini melt down because i couldnt find my lime green baubles, cue a high maintenance moment and 6 shops later :spank:

Yesterday done the rest of our shopping, wrapped the presents and put them under the tree. Watched Elf and fell asleep watching Epic Movie, dunno whats wrong with me at the moment, turning into an old lady :rolleyes:

Roll on this weekend, will be a bit more lively ;)

Friday me and Joey we're in bed by 9pm as we couldnt keep our eyes open so we admitted defeat. How very rock 'n' roll of us, you'd think we'd be married 20+ years. :spank:

Saturday we went and got our tree, big 6ft thing dropping needles everywhere :lol:, and then had a mini melt down because i couldnt find my lime green baubles, cue a high maintenance moment and 6 shops later :spank:

Yesterday done the rest of our shopping, wrapped the presents and put them under the tree. Watched Elf and fell asleep watching Epic Movie, dunno whats wrong with me at the moment, turning into an old lady :rolleyes:

Roll on this weekend, will be a bit more lively ;)

I don't mean to alarm you or anything but the first time my wifey was pregnant without knowing, the urge to sleep and erratic moods were early warning signs!

can I recommend Stuart Lee who I saw at the leicester square theatre on saturday - very, very funny "I wish richard hammond HAD been killed - AND decapitated (in case anyone from the Mail is in the audience)" Michael Macintyre, Jeremy Clarkson and Cafe Nero feel the full force of his bile too.

any luck?

yes.

then, spent most of sunday watching mind-numbing telly - 'elf' now there's a christmas film - redeemed mainly by this scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs

Last edited by a moderator:
See also 'Golden' in Stoke where he was ressie and 'Foundation' at Home in Manchester that was legendary depite being a Thursday night student do.

Bit of a diversion, but did you know that Kelvin (and Danny - his more talented brother) have co-written 10 of the 12 tracks on Robbie Williams's new album?

I'm gutted I missed Elf :cry:

in my case, I was gutted I had to sit through it - it is, after all, massively $hit. I can see the appeal however to 4 year olds and parents of 4 year olds, and the kinds of people who take xmas seriously and put up tat in their lounge.

*the female elf in the department store who looked like fearne cotton was quite pleasing on the eye

Back