Eric Prydz Liverpool pre release

@Matty92 did you manage to get them on pre sale? An absolute shambles of a customer experience. The 9am pre sale email link took me to a queue of only 42 people and a five minute wait only to find there were no tickets. Meanwhile on my phone I was 1587 in the queue only to go further back with every update. After several attempts at logging back in on the lap top I went straight to the buy now option and got two. Mrs LBS will be happy. Skiddle ticketing needs some work.

If you did get tickets and need a hotel I suggest you move fast as 77% of the bed spaces in the city are booked and those left are over generally £200 for a good hotel or cheap one star quality. There are some deals to bed had. We got lucky with the radison on Expedia. Good luck.

Yeah i bought 7 of them and another mate bought 2 - I think we're going to look for an apartment to rent to be honest. But definitely need to do it asap your right.

I clicked the pre release link and it took me to 1400 in the queue.... got down to 300 then it said buy ticket but it didnt work I was fuming! But by fluke I bought them on another website and then 2 minutes later Creamfields put on their twitter a link to this website I used. So think I luckily got in their before the masses did.

Relieved I got them though.

Back