Eric Prydz Liverpool pre release

Matty92

Iv signed up for this on the Cream website, does any body know how many tickets I can get on my own at pre release? After missing out on Afterlife London I dont wanna miss these so if I can just buy my whole groups tickets I will, as theres a decent group of us interested already? Or must everybody sign up individually?

Think I have only ever heard "Call on me" and he does have a lot of fans on here..do people go for the show as much as the music? I'd go to the mousehead guys show but not for the music.. serious question..

Think I have only ever heard "Call on me" and he does have a lot of fans on here..do people go for the show as much as the music? I'd go to the mousehead guys show but not for the music.. serious question..

The music he plays is completely different to ‘call on me’ (which is still a tune tho btw). He plays a completely unique brand of progressive techno which you won’t hear absolutely anywhere else. Legend in his own right.

The music he plays is completely different to ‘call on me’ (which is still a tune tho btw). He plays a completely unique brand of progressive techno which you won’t hear absolutely anywhere else. Legend in his own right.
His music is in a genre of its own. Some might paint him with the EDM brush because he is so popular but he's always been far beyond that.

iv seen him as Cirez D and Eric Prydz in Sydney, both at the same festival and both were unreal sets. He didnt actually play call on me suprisingly.
He never play Call on me (since years now). His progressive house is way, way, way beyond that!

Trying to light up the forum a bit.?. all serious questions tough.. I'm sure he doesn't fly..
He does. Just not often as he doesn’t like it.

He had several monikers and different labels for different output from prog house to house to techno and then there was call on me that really stands alone in his back catalogue, thankfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back