Eric Morillo, why are people.........................

Well said mat, I hate dance mags, unless there giving away a free cd.

ive far to may mates who have followed what dance mags day, changing what they like each year, from trance,hardhouse,progessive,funky.

its a joke, from when I started listening to music Ive enjoyed it all, d&b,house,trance etc etc, and only judged a dj from when I last heard him myself..

Well put Marts, especially the music mag comments, there all on the nose bag anyway and so far up there own arses, they only write nice things about the dj's/promoters they are getting on with that month and who have supplied them with the best condiments (you know what I mean) on there nights out!

Ive found a certain dance mag CONSTANTLY contradicts itself- sometimes even in the same issue!

As for Erick - the man is a genius, end of discussion!

Most of the music magazines think the sun shines out of Erick's ar$e.

Personally the last times I have seen him he has disappointed and I have been stalking Erick for getting on 8 years from his Strictly Rhythm days thru to when he had his Subliminal residency at Ministry up until the early Subliminal Session releases over last couple of years and all those times he was the absolute bollox. Everyone who has seen Erick a number of times in the past will say that his sets this year have disappointed.

However I have always rated the bloke and everyone is allowed a few off sets and I'll hopefully be checking him out at Creamfields and Subliminal Closing and hopefully he'll be back on track.

nish said:
Can Anyone name a dj who theyve seen play for years who hasnt had an off day or two??!

Louie
Kenny
Kerri Chandler
Tony Humphries
Derrick Carter
Danny Krivit

Seen all of the above over a number of years and have never let me down.

I

:eek: :eek: :eek: its great 2 hear a few oldies now n again
but enough is enough get dat new shit pumping
in 2 our blood :eek: :eek: :eek:

I

i
Barbie said:
nish said:
Can Anyone name a dj who theyve seen play for years who hasnt had an off day or two??!

Louie
Kenny
Kerri Chandler
Tony Humphries
Derrick Carter
Danny Krivit

Seen all of the above over a number of years and have never let me down.
:eek: :eek: :eek:I

Re: I

KEITHO said:
tis true wat u said every 1
has a bad day at some stage
afterall no 1s perfect :eek:

Nah the likes of Louie and co I've never seen them do a below par peformance.

Re: I

Barbie said:
KEITHO said:
tis true wat u said every 1
has a bad day at some stage
afterall no 1s perfect :eek:

Nah the likes of Louie and co I've never seen them do a below par peformance.
:eek: tis like dis as long as i get there
on da 12th sept i dont give a shit whos
good r bad twill be all good :eek:

just a note that although i have kinda slagged off Mr. Morillo he is still one of the best djs around

proof was me paying to see him the last time he was in Glasgow and for Subliminal @ Pacha

both times he rocked the house
second time he was better so hopefully hes getting back to his top form!

:D

I tried to get into the Subliminal tent last year for Morillo followed by Yousef and then Lottie but it was too rammed!!! :cry:

Was at a real low point in the night too for the other tents :evil:

Hopefully get into there this year now that they have made it bigger

macdonsj said:
I tried to get into the Subliminal tent last year for Morillo followed by Yousef and then Lottie but it was too rammed!!! :cry:

Was at a real low point in the night too for the other tents :evil:

Hopefully get into there this year now that they have made it bigger

I'm hoping to get anywhere apart from the trance tents, Tom thinks he's going to have a full-on trance sesh but I need a bit of Jon Carter and a bit of all things Subliminal.

we're looking for some

Carter
Sasha
Lawler
Morillo
Massive Attack
Yousef action

and whatever takes our fancy as well

Despite Erick not being as good as Roger IMO who I saw a few weeks prior, I still really enjoyed myself and will be checking out Erick again a week on Wednesday.
Plus the added bonus of Harry Romero, Timo Maas and.......er.......... Nenah Cherry will make it better.
Anyone seen Nenah yet this year? Live PA or DJ set? And any good??

Back